need help finding movie title

Trueno

Hello guys, I'm looking for a kung-fu movie that my father bought when i was a kid but was lost and as a bday gift want to find it for him. I only know some of the story and where the final fight takes place.

"The is a evil master who keeps challenging other masters and he ends up crippling each master since his fighting style is superior then theirs. A young student is then is taught by all the crippled masters to avenge them. Now the young student uses all their styles combined to defeat the evil master. I don't remember which styles he is taught but im sure there was monkey style and praying manthis there. In the final act they fight by the beach rocks as the waves are in the back ground."

I hope thats enough to pin point this film, if it helps I remember the vhs cover was a yellow color but im sure they always change the original name to something different in the u.s.

i greatly appreciate the help

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

I was thinking crippled avengers with the venoms it kind of sounds like that but I don't remember any monkey style or praying mantis in the movie

hope that's can help you and that's the movie your looking for

good luck on finding it

Yes this is it, i searched the name and found the vhs we owned

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/8a/e3/85d181b0c8a07fc5bb8cd110.L.jpg

Thank you thunderScore

do you guys know what would be a good quality version to get. dvd, is there a company that does good releases

I found different titles for the same movie and found this one which is widescreen version

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DVD-DUEL-OF-THE-7-SEVEN-TIGERS-Casanova-Wong-Phillip-Ko-Kung-Fu-Martial-Art-/261366346594?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item3cdaa5f362

Yang Wu Liang

I was thinking it sounded more like Duel of the Seven Tigers but you've obviously found what you were looking for. :tongue:

Chinatown Kid

Duel of the 7 Tigers is exactly the movie he described, dude if you get Crippled Avengers then you'll be getting the wrong film. But its a great film and worth owning too.:wink:

Archived