List of Shaw titles released by Deltamac?

Beggar So

Anyone know of any websites where I can find a complete list of all the Shaw Brothers titles that were released on DVD by Deltamac? Thanks in advance.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that there was a thread here somewhere but not sure about other sites. Maybe it was another site where I read that at.

I can`t remember if the thread was by Markgway or someone else.

Can anybody recommend any trustworthy online retailers that still have the Deltamac Shaws listed for sale?

The only place I know of is ebay. Not sure how trust worthy that is. But, there is a seller there: daniel in taiwan. He has a few Deltamacs. I hope he is legit. I have bought a lot of discs from him recently that I just can not find anywhere else. And, if they are boots, then the quality is equal to the legit. But, also, the deltamacs have the little sticker on them so not sure how difficult that would be to fake.

shaolin swords

I was thinking on ordering from the ebay seller:daniel in Taiwan he has a lot of goodies in his ebay store:nerd:

reason do you live in the usa and if you do how much was shipping from him

thanks

The only place I know of is ebay. Not sure how trust worthy that is. But, there is a seller there: daniel in taiwan. He has a few Deltamacs. I hope he is legit. I have bought a lot of discs from him recently that I just can not find anywhere else. And, if they are boots, then the quality is equal to the legit. But, also, the deltamacs have the little sticker on them so not sure how difficult that would be to fake.

I was thinking on ordering from the ebay seller:daniel in Taiwan he has a lot of goodies in his ebay store:nerd:

reason do you live in the usa and if you do how much was shipping from him

thanks

Yes, I live in the USA. I think shipping is like perhaps $3 or 4. Shipping is pretty fast.

If you are in the USA it's cheaper/safer to order from eBay seller dvdetective. Same Deltamac titles (though less of them), free shipping within the United States.

Are the Taiwanese releases exactly the same as the HK versions? I'm interested in quite a few of those titles.

I bought a few titles, either to complete my collection or to replace vcds, but I din't compare the two versions, so, I can't answer your question, sorry. There are extras in some dvds, but I didn't notice if there are extras in all the movies.

Are the Taiwanese releases exactly the same as the HK versions? I'm interested in quite a few of those titles.

The Deltamacs are the same quality as the IVL`s and should have all the same extras, etc but with different covers. They have their own unique look.

shaolin swords

same here:nerd:

I would have never known about this website if it was not for the link posted in this thread by shawangela

thanks

That's what I like to hear. Thanks!

I'd like to thank ShawAngela for the link, too. Great website!

Glad to have helped you...

Just a favor, however...Don't buy anything in sight, please, leave me some movies in order to complete my collection...(Big Smiles !!!).:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

The funny thing is, the places that sell Shaws for cheap ($5 or $6) make up for it with shipping charges and the ones that sell for more of a regular price ($10-15) have cheaper shipping. So, in the end it probably averages out to anywhere from $10 to $12 a disc roughly.

I know that if I had all the money that I spent on just shipping alone then I could afford to finish off my Shaws collection. But, for every few discs that I get its like paying for a disc that I don't get. Too bad there isn't a Shaw Brothers supermarket next door to me. But, then, I would end up paying taxes. Oh well. :tongue:

Cloud Hands

I started off buying Deltamac's purely to get hold of films where the IVL was o.o.p. But over time I have come to grow quite fond of them. I think they have very stylish covers and I'm going through a phase of getting quite a few of them, even where the IVL is in print.

That's a great link ShawAngela, I'd never have known about that site otherwise.. have just placed an order for a couple of films from them.

Archived