Best Angela Mao Movie?

One Armed Boxer

Which is the best Angela Mao movie?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Angela Mao movie?

• Broken Oath (1977)
    • The Himalayan (1976)
    • Stoner (1974)
    • The Tournament (1974)
    • When Taekwondo Strikes / Sting of the Dragon Masters (1973)
    • Hapkido / Lady Kung Fu (1972)
    • Lady Whirlwind / Deep Thrust (1971)

WTF!:ooh: well luckily I was gonna wait till Monday to actually place the order, glad I did. Is FSL taking people's money and not delivering the DVDs? Should I go with DDDHouse instead?(that is if they have the films in stock:squigglemouth:)

If DDDhouse have order from there- I've never had any problems with DDDhouse.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinatown Kid
If DDDhouse have order from there- I've never had any problems with DDDhouse.

Ok brother, thanks. I've also ordered from them in the past and never had a problem but looks like things have changed with fivestar who used to be reliable too. It's been a while since I've ordered any discs so wasn't sure...

NoKUNGFUforYU
only seen a couple of those, so i can't really say. But i like how her eyes start buggin at some point in everything she's in :neutral:

lmafo!!!!!

NoKUNGFUforYU

I watched them all in the last 12 months, and for me, Hapkido holds up pretty good. Next the Tournament and then Broken Oath. Hapkido was released as Lady Kung Fu (and I saw it when I was 14 in 1974) and we had no idea that they were doing Hapkido at the time, but we were all blown away. I think it was a double bill release with the Chinese Professionals/One Armed Boxer.

Prolly Hapkido , then TKD Strikes.

Broken Oath is cool as well.

LW and Stoner disappointed me , Stoner seemed kinda sloppy put together imo.

Quite a few movies spring to my mind with Angela Mao.

I really liked The Tournament. The middle part when she takes on Whang In Sik and all the rival teachers was cool.

Looked great in Hapkido. Plenty of good dojo fights against the japanese villains!

I love Broken Oath. The weapons on display here are really cool and Angela Mao gets to show some impressive kicks and use of knives.

Pretty much all her early Golden Harvest movies are fun to watch with great action!

I know you only wanted opinions on the movies listed. I don't consider Dance of Death a wuxia movie and I would recommend it as a Angela Mao fan. You get training scenes, plenty of good action and Angela even doing some goofy comedy which is nice to see as in most of her early movies she's so deadly serious! She even showcases some acrobatic flips which I didn't know she had trained in.

Archived