Shaw Brothers Tribute

TheKungFuRobber

TheKungFuRobber

I have just uploaded my new 10-minute Shaw Brothers\Martial-Arts movie parody. Magnificent Hobo Master. It features redubbed footage from Master With Cracked Fingers, soundtracks from Yuen Biao's knockabout and Quincy Jones' Ironside.

LINK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgTAHfszz4k

Please don't be mean if you don't like it as I am only 14.

Happy New Year. Edited in Sony Vegas 12.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a good effort and made me chuckle in places. It's great to see the next generation into these movies.:smile:

TheKungFuRobber
That was a good effort and made me chuckle in places. It's great to see the next generation into these movies.:smile:

Thank you, this film was rushed and made with minimal effort. :xd: The sequel will be much better.

It's great to see the next generation into these movies.:smile:

Absolutely agree.

@KungFuRobber. That was a nice effort. The dubs were funny indeed and your two original shots showed a nice canted angle and excellent framing. Perhaps shorten the title sequence a bit and get right into the story. If you can show this kind of creativity at 14, then I'm certain you will go far. Continue to hone your craft and heed any advice. Look forward to future projects.

TheKungFuRobber
Absolutely agree.

@KungFuRobber. That was a nice effort. The dubs were funny indeed and your two original shots showed a nice canted angle and excellent framing. Perhaps shorten the title sequence a bit and get right into the story. If you can show this kind of creativity at 14, then I'm certain you will go far. Continue to hone your craft and heed any advice. Look forward to future projects.

Thank you. :smile: I love Hong Kong Action Cinema. I wish more people would "take a look" at some H.K. Action Movies and stop calling them "Chinese crap". Today's action films are nothing but poor CGI and stars of Hong Kong films are just typecast in Hollywood. Some people are so ignorant.

Archived