Looking for 2 classic movies

Wisdom

Hi Folks,

I've been looking for years now for 2 flicks I saw as a teenager (~20 years ago) which names I unfortunately cannot remember anymore.

I only have 2 scenes stuck in my head about those movies - I hope you can help me :).

1.) In the first movie the hero (which I think looks like Beardy) uses small, wooden arrows as a tool to execute his opponents in fights. He doesn't only rely on them (so there is also a lot of KungFu action happening), but they help him to win battles. One scene that is stuck in my head in particular is when he is training his trowing skills by throwing those small darts at oranges hanging in an orange tree. What I can also remember (but I'm not sure about this) is that in the last fighting scene he is fighting in a house made out of grey brackets, and in the last shot of the movie he rescues a woman out of this (then burning) house.

2.) From the second movie I don't remember a particular scene, but only that the hero always cracks his knuckles/fingers everytime before a fight. You can always see one of his hands before a fight, and he than cracks nearly every finger of it - his signature move, if you wanna call it that.

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived