007 Workprints

Guest Markgway

Guest Markgway

1. Does anyone have the (uncut) workprint for Goldeneye? There's a rare 0:04 clip on Youtube that's decent quality but apart from a mention on a James Bond forum I can't find anything on else on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtxGy5_V_6U

2. A poster on the same forum claims that the 1982 NTSC VHS of Dr. No (USA, CBS/Fox) was fully uncut (i.e. contains all the footage cut by the BBFC). Is this attention-seeking fanboy bollocks or the real deal? No clips or caps to back it up.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Markgway

I don't have any workprints to trade, as it's not something I usually bother about, but Goldeneye has me intrigued if it's a full version before the BBFC and MPAA got hold of it.

I don't have any workprints to trade, as it's not something I usually bother about, but Goldeneye has me intrigued if it's a full version before the BBFC and MPAA got hold of it.

I have traded workprints with him for Jackie Chan Japanese LD stuff. He is a nice guy, I am sure he will help you out.

hi sorry for the late reply

this is what I know about the Goldeneye workprint and Dr No uncut,they do exist.

Goldeneye is complete has extra scenes and alternate takes etc but is as rare as hens teeth to get hold of.Some fans in the james bond community have it but do not want to share it with outsiders it seems.

Dr No is available on vhs on cbs fox label but you need the 1982 version this is the complete version with extended scene and dialogue,the cover was the same in 1983 but featured the cut version,its rare but it does come up on ebay.com every so often.there was some clips on youtube but I cant find them looks like they have been taken off.

unfortunately I don't have them,i only have the living daylights workprint and the abc version of on her majestys secret service.

but rest assured if I do find someone who has them to trade ill let you know as soon as I get them

hope ive been some help.

all the very best Dave

Robert Bolton

Hi,

Sorry to bump but I have some very rare James Bond workprint footage from Goldeneye and Tomorrow Never Dies.

Enjoy,

Robert

Archived