Fivestarlaser.com

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

I orderd from five star laser a couple of years ago and got ripped off.I did not get the dvd or the refund back.well its been a couple of years just wants to ask has any one order from them and got there things have they cleaned up there act.or still the same was thinking on ordering a dvd boxset from them but rather be on the safe side and see if any one has the same problem:tongue:

thanks for any info

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly, and they never responded to any of my e-mails, so I just gave up.

Exactly the same!

Fuckers took my £25 and never sent the stuff. I emailed them three times. Nothing... :tinysmile_angry2_t:

shaolin swords

I can see there still up to the same thing I am still surprised the website is still up and has not been taken down but don't know how that works they must have ripped off so many people

I ordered from them and got my order. That was a few years ago and granted, I only ever really ordered from them once.

Same here. Placed an order and emailed them several times with absolutely NO response. The order just sat there as an 'OPEN" order. It's been close to a year since the order was placed. Fortunately no money was exchanged.

I'd be real weary of getting anything from them.

the sentimental swordsman

I ordered from fivestarlaser there several years, no problems for first orders then a very long time waiting for dvd out of stock, fivestarlaser refunded me at the end after several mail at me for accelerating since I stopped ordering from them to go only in dddhouse which is a more serious and rapid sîte.

I ordered once 6 Shaw Brothers' vcds and I received them without any problem. However, as I discovered that I had a title in double (received as a gift from another site), I asked them for an exchange (the item was still sealed) and I never received any answer.

Later, I placed a bigger order (24 titles) and they never answered any of the messages I sent them because the order was never arriving. Finally, I issued a dispute on Paypal and after 2 or 3 new messages to them on paypal without any answer, I finally got the refund for my order without any explanation.

This site seemed to be interesting because of their Shaws' and TVB's titles, but as they aren't reliable at all, it's too bad that it's impossible to use this site !!

I ordered from them many times during either the late 90`s/early 2000`s. Never had any problems. The last time I dealt with them was earlier this year. They had a dvd that was listed but I guess that it was not in stock. No follow-up on it. Its just sitting there. Oh well. Not sure what is going on with them if everyone is having problems.

shaolin swords

i just went browsing there website they actually had a couple of tai seng movies I wanted that are out of print I was really thinking on ordering them for these 2 tai seng movies I wanted but I know I will never get them lol hhahhaaaaaaaa:tongue:

HAS ANY ONE PLACED A ORDER FROM THEM LATELY IF SO ANY PROBLEMS ???

Archived