How many real scenes (with Jackie Chan) were shot for Fearless Hyena 2

TheKungFuRobber

TheKungFuRobber

I was looking at the fearless hyena, I enjoyed it a lot. However, I later discovered a sequel was made. Apparently a few scenes were shot with Jackie, until he broke his contract with Lo Wei to join GH (wise decision).

In order to complete the film, Lo hired stunt doubles to take Chan's place in the remainder of the film, and used alternative takes and reused footage from the first film. Chan mentions that the end product of the film was so bad that he even tried to stop it from being released by going to court, but Lo released the film regardless.

masterofoneinchpunch
I was looking at the fearless hyena, I enjoyed it a lot. However, I later discovered a sequel was made. Apparently a few scenes were shot with Jackie, until he broke his contract with Lo Wei to join GH (wise decision).

In order to complete the film, Lo hired stunt doubles to take Chan's place in the remainder of the film, and used alternative takes and reused footage from the first film. Chan mentions that the end product of the film was so bad that he even tried to stop it from being released by going to court, but Lo released the film regardless.

I know Jackie states that in his autobiography, though he also states that he "dropped the case after Golden "settled" with him, giving him the rights to release my old work." I believe it was part of that infamous deal brokered my Jimmy Wang Yu to keep the triads off of Jackie. I don't know when Jackie would have had time to sue Lo Wei as he was away for a big chunk of time during that period.

The sequel is by no means a good film and reminds me how Trail of the Pink Panther was made (cut scenes from other films). I do like the Lazy Tung contraptions though.

Killer Meteor
I know Jackie states that in his autobiography, though he also states that he "dropped the case after Golden "settled" with him, giving him the rights to release my old work." I believe it was part of that infamous deal brokered my Jimmy Wang Yu to keep the triads off of Jackie. I don't know when Jackie would have had time to sue Lo Wei as he was away for a big chunk of time during that period.

The sequel is by no means a good film and reminds me how Trail of the Pink Panther was made (cut scenes from other films). I do like the Lazy Tung contraptions though.

I think Jackie's scene with Dean Shek in FHII is a deleted scene from the original. It looks like there was quite a lag between shooting the Jackie scenes of FHII and the rest, as the lead actress puts on a lot of weight (pregnant?)

masterofoneinchpunch
I think Jackie's scene with Dean Shek in FHII is a deleted scene from the original. It looks like there was quite a lag between shooting the Jackie scenes of FHII and the rest, as the lead actress puts on a lot of weight (pregnant?)

I'm pretty sure it was a deleted scene from the first film. The sytle of the humor, the way Dean Shek and Jackie looks.