Key & Peele

BaronK

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShaOW!linDude

I thought this was the 2nd season. Hmmm. Well, it's been very hit or miss either way. Some of the skits are really funny, but then some are just super annoying. I can certainly live w/out the Obama & his translator bits.

Love this show. My buddy got me into it a couple of days ago.

I'm a little late to the game, but so far (only seen several skits), really good stuff!

It was announced that Key and Peele and producing (and possibly starring?) in a reboot of the 1984 hit comedy Police Academy.

slow poster

^I'm not a big fan of reboots in general but based on their track record I may have to give it a try.

Discovered them just few days ago after watching this.

JTIPQdlLKTA

Funny thing is that I've seen the actual rap battle it's based on.

LQCEtPB7vcU

To make it more relevant...

rrGZoOYSexg

Noelle Shadow Kick

I remember when it first aired I didn't think it was that funny, but I got into it last season and enjoyed the premier. Love these guys, so funny.

I didn't really care for the car bit between sketches during the premiere ep. I like the rapport they had with the audience better in between the skits. It was funnier, too.

Sadly, the series has come to an end. They decided to end it to focus on other projects. They still plan to do the Substitute Teacher  and Police Academy reboot. But Peele is doing his dream project first, a horror film he wrote and will direct called Get Out, which is like a horror version of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

Archived