Cathay Malay movies

ShawAngela

As the Shaw Brothers did, the Cathay company also did a lot of Malay movies under the names " Cathay-Keris " or " Cathay organisation ".

Here's a list (non complete ) of some of these movies available on youtube. The site p-ramlee.com and the other sites I mentioned in my post about Loceng Maut in the Shaw Brothers' section also have a few vcd to sell .

Dua Pendekar 1964

Bunga Tanjong 1963

Naga Tasek Chini 1966

Lela Satria 1961

Satu Titik Digarisan 1973

Semangat Ular 1972

Keris Emas 1969 action

Mahsuri 1959

Sumpitan Rachun 1961

Yatim Mustapha 1961

Gurindam Jiwa 1965

Bayangan Diwaktu Fajar 1963

Lobang Nuraka 1970

Ikan Emas 1965

Jula Juli Bintang Tiga 1962

Masok Angin Keluar Asap 1963

Raden Mas 1959

Siti Zubaidah 1961 action

Gul Bakawali 1963

Hati Batu 1972

More titles to come later...

For those who are interested in these movies, you can go to njendra's channel on youtube, and also on FilemMelayuclassic on youtube too, you'll find a lot of Cathay and Shaw Brothers' Malay movies.Sometimes, the quality isn't very good, with pixels and frezzing images, but sometimes it's worth watching.

• Like 2

@SMK, would it be possible to put my various posts on Malay movies in a unique thread about Malay movies that would include a section for the Shaws' Malay movies, a section for the Cathay Malay movies and a section for the reviews on the Malay movies where my reviews on these movies could be put, and my other posts on Cathay or Shaws' Malay movies could be put in the accurate sections of this big thread about the Malay movies, please ?

Hence, it would avoid multiples posts (I found at least three of them when looking for "Cathay Malay movies", in various sections...

Thanks in advance.

• Like 2