Little Superman 1975 original poster art???

TibetanWhiteCrane

TibetanWhiteCrane

I've never seen any original poster art for this film, only dvd/vhs covers and flyers.

Anyone has any pics?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TibetanWhiteCrane

Thanks, Mark...

It's weird, I distinctly remember seeing some poster art once, which had BL in mid flying kick, and then red chinese lettering, no english title. I didn't save that pic then, and now it seems to be gone. At least when you do a google image search with all its alternate titles, english and chinese. Oh well...

Can't find anything for Eagle's Claw 1977 either, except for B&W flyers, covers etc.

• Administrator

I was curious to see this after TWC posted his request. Thank you for posting that Markgway, but I must admit that I was extremely disappinted with that poster. I was expecting something killer... sort of like TWC described. :nerd:

TibetanWhiteCrane

Yeah, though now that I think about it, the red lettering on that elusive poster was most certainly kanji, not chinese, so it was probably the japanese poster. Well, anyhoo....

Im hugely into original poster art, but it seems some films' posters are just lost for posterity, at least as far as I can tell. Or maybe I just don't know where to look. Once stumbled across a korean blog by some guy who had a treasure trove of pics of original 70's and 80's kung fu film posters, most of which I had never seem. Yes I saved them all, and yes they were all lost when my old PC broke down:cry:

Never could find that blog again, it was purely happenstance.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Thanks a lot, Jamal.... I knew I wasn't crazy. Not Japanese like I remembered, but that's definitely the one.

Archived