Anyone ever seen THE BOXERS with Chin Han

NoKUNGFUforYU

NoKUNGFUforYU

An old 70's Shaw movie, which I understand might have been simply bankrolled and not a REAL Shaw production. When I was a kid, I saw a preview and I took a pass, I think it was because one, it didn't look that good and two I was getting more into shapes movies. Here is a link to the poster-

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/image_detail.mhtml?id=5416&image_id=1701&display_set=eng

Thanks!

• Like 1

An old 70's Shaw movie, which I understand might have been simply bankrolled and not a REAL Shaw production. When I was a kid, I saw a preview and I took a pass, I think it was because one, it didn't look that good and two I was getting more into shapes movies. Here is a link to the poster-

http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/image_detail.mhtml?id=5416&image_id=1701&display_set=eng

Thanks!

Never saw that 1973 movie available anywhere.

• Like 2

NoKUNGFUforYU

I can only recall that there was a fight scene in a bath house (I'm pretty sure with Japanese Fighters) and that the hero was asked to throw fights. This was in the previews, best I can remember.

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane

Always wanted to see that. Love the poster. Shame that it didn't make the Celestial cut... and the Killer too. Had that one on the old Warner label vhs, untill some douchebag borrowed it, and moved to Turkey without telling me.

• Like 2

NoKUNGFUforYU

Only version I have found of the Killer/Sacred Knives of Vengeance, is the dubbed one, and that is on Asia torrents, and it looks like crap-VHS transfer of a transfer. Too bad, as it is one of the only bashers, and as a matter of fact, non-swordplay martial arts movies Yuan Chor directed.

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane

What actually was their justification for not restoring and releasing these movies? The Boxers, The Killer, To Kill A Mastermind, I Will Finally Knock You Down Dad etc.

Did they ever give a reason?

• Like 2

What actually was their justification for not restoring and releasing these movies? The Boxers, The Killer, To Kill A Mastermind, I Will Finally Knock You Down Dad etc.

Did they ever give a reason?

They did restore To Kill A Mastermind but only released it on that ZiiEagle Box in Singapore.Wish they did the other ones too....

• Like 2

NoKUNGFUforYU

I have that torrent- to kill a mastermind. I will have to check it out. Sometimes I just throw on a hokey one and fall asleep, sometimes a good one and stay up.

• Like 1

NoKUNGFUforYU
On 10/23/2013 at 12:25 PM, The Dragon said:

How could they NOT give us THE KILLER aka SACRED KNIVES OF VENGEANCE?!

:2:

This was restored and we did a dub and sub version.

• Like 3