Bruce Lee - Edición 70º Aniversario (4 BLU RAY + 3 DVD Extra) [Blu-ray]

kowloon

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Spanish box set, shame not English friendly. Released by 20th Century Fox which is unusual. No doubt the same Fortune Star masters.

So, is this the box set that we should have bought instead of the BL Legacy Collection?:tongue:

Many years ago I picked up Puno de Furia (The Big Boss) and La Conexion China (FOF) on a Spanish budget label Double D distribution. The disc was copyrighted 2005. I do not speak Spanish but since the titles were only a couple of dollars each, I bought them. Its interesting though because they are slightly cut. Just small cuts though; making them seconds shorter than the already edited Fox releases were at that time. Even the titles had been switched as how they use to be when Fox owned the rights.

Why does the Photoshop job on the front cover make it look like he's wearing mascara? :tongue:

It does. Looks like they took Bruce's head from Fist of Fury, and added it to Bruce's body from The Big Boss.

It does. Looks like they took Bruce's head from Fist of Fury, and added it to Bruce's body from The Big Boss.

I agree, these guys can't even get the sleeves right so what chance do we stand with the video and audio! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

what is this? 70th Anniversary (lol)? Celebrating the 70s? ugly as crap cover indeed, also.

This is one of those unsolved mysteries. Let`s do the time warp again.:bigsmile:

Archived