Can someone please identify these films?

Mugen

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a bit time consuming especially being at work but when I get home God willing I'll try to identify a couple.I quickly scanned through the footage which is almost 2hrs long and thought I recongnised a few during the superfast scan for instance I think the first 3 clips are The Big Rascal aka Death For Death and there are others like Two Great Cavaliers,Shaolin Invincible Sticks aka Fists Of Shaolin,Daggers 8 etc etc.

Without time restraints there are many knowledgeble members on this forum who could identify all those clips in a jiffy and hopefully by the time I get home this evening these guys would have sorted them out so good luck your worries will be over soon.

I'm trying to find the names of the films used for this clip,anyone can help i would really appreciate it.

These are various clips from about 15 films that I counted so let us list the titles of the films in order:

1) The Big Rascal

2) Two Wondrous Tigers

3) Bandits,Prostitutes & Silver

4) Shaolin Invincible Sticks

5) Eagle's Claw

6) Two Great Cavaliers

7) Fist Of The White Lotus

8) Daggers 8

9) Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu

10) Shaolin Kung Fu Mystagogue

11) Shaolin VS Lama

12) Martial Club

13) Return Of The Kung Fu Dragon

14) The Secret Message

15) King Of Fists and Dollars

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much kwog,i know its kind of annoying to have some list films from a clip like that but i really do appreciate it i really love this genre.

Archived