German Shaw DVD releases from MIB, subtitle problems

wongfeihung62

wongfeihung62

I have bought a few of the German Shaw brother DVD releases from MIB and on two of them the English subtitles go out of synch, which can be really annoying. Has anyone else had problems with their releases? The two titles I have checked are CLANS OF INTRIGUE & THE MAGIC BLADE. I still have to check 12 GOLD MEDALLIONS & HUMAN LANTERNS, my SOUL OF THE SWORD is fine.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Markgway
I have bought a few of the German Shaw brother DVD releases form MIB and on two of them the English subtitles go out of synch, which can be really annoying. Has anyone else had problems with their releases? The two titles I have checked are CLANS OF INTRIGUE & THE MAGIC BLADE. I still have to check 12 GOLD MEDALLIONS & HUMAN LANTERNS, my SOUL OF THE SWORD is fine.

I too bought CLANS, and indeed the subs go very badly OOS (by the final chapter it's something like 12 secs or so...). It's obvious that whomever added the sub file didn't correct the speed. I believe an entire batch suffered from this error.

The only other title from those mentioned I have is MEDALLIONS, and that seemed to be fine.

Archived