BL Legacy Extras Reviews?

shukocarl

Can anyone point me in the direction of a in-depth review of the EXTRAS/SPECIAL FEATURES on this set? Or failing that anyone fancy writing one so that us in the UK can find out what's in them? Any chance some of these may turn up on youtube?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most of those extras are on the hk legends dvd. got the William cheung interview dvd. bob wall god interview - I want to hear what he says about being in the original film :bigsmile:

So far, I like the Peter Thomas vs Bruce Lee feature. And, the William Cheung interview. Bob Wall interview was rather interesting. Very opinionated guy. Gene LaBell was sorta funny. The various trailers are nice to have. BB features a lot of them.

Just checking out the I Am Bruce Lee disc from the box set. I originally was not even going to bother with this disc since I figured that it would hold nothing new. But, starting off with the extras I was surprised to see that Bruce Lee`s Hollywood Audition looks better than I have ever seen it before. Interesting how such a good copy exists but all that we have seen in the past is what appears to be a 2nd or 3rd generation copy or worse. And, it looks like the Backyard training personal film has the most backyard footage of Bruce that I have seen. And, it was interesting to see some of the footage from Bruce`s films look better on this doc than they do on the included blu rays. :tongue:

Archived