Does anyone know about Shaolin Warrior?

mpm74

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do have a tv series called shaolin warrior that has samo in it and that is from mainland china made a few years ago, same people behind the legend of shaolin temple series, could be the same thing.

Since the director is the same one who brought us KUNG FU MASTER and EMPIRE OF ASSASSINS I guess the new movie is just another patchwork excerpt of the same TV-series. I am not looking forward to that.

Morgoth Bauglir

I think the movie a couple down on the link you gave sounds more interesting. High Kickers, starring Gordon Liu. Maybe low kicks are the new high, I don't know.

Here's some quotes from Amazon on Shaolin Warrior.

"The fighting? Horrid!"

"This is the worst and unrealistic Shaolin martial arts movie I have ever seen."

"Worst purchase I have made so far."

But there is one person who liked it. Here's their full review- "excellent movie, really enjoyed"

Isn't that another one of these compilation-movies of the same tv-series done by Lionsgate? Like EMPIRE OF ASSASSINS and one of the many KUNG FU MASTERs?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
I think the movie a couple down on the link you gave sounds more interesting. High Kickers, starring Gordon Liu. Maybe low kicks are the new high, I don't know.

Here's some quotes from Amazon on Shaolin Warrior.

"The fighting? Horrid!"

"This is the worst and unrealistic Shaolin martial arts movie I have ever seen."

"Worst purchase I have made so far."

But there is one person who liked it. Here's their full review- "excellent movie, really enjoyed"

Thanks Morgoth Bauglir

GD Y-Y

Archived