Okinawa Yakuza Wars

HAZ

I've finally got around to checking my discs. What's on the third disc; it looks like three episodes of a Chinese drama, The Water Margin maybe?

That is right! I found this to be a great series, but it has such little exposure. It's the kind of thing i like to watch when I feel "fu-fatigue". It always recharges the batteries!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty good flick but for some reason I thought this was a main Chiba vehicle, was definitely violent and brutal but thought it petered out in the end, though it was a pretty common ending to a 70's yakuza flick:tongue:

One Armed Boxer
Has my copy been sent out? Haven't received anything yet.

Seconded....I'm based in Australia but still no sign of it here, hopefully next week.

Haz,

I received mine last week and am just getting around to watching them. Chiba is a mean bastard in this one,very entertaining! One armed magic nun is next!

Big John

I finally got mine a few days ago. Okinawa Yakuza Wars looks great! I am especially impressed with the subtitles which included various facts and explantions at certain moments in the movie which made it that much easier to follow and understand. Great job, HAZ! :yociexpress01:

A very intense movie, as are most Yakuza movies. I enjoyed it immensely. I think it would've been better if Sonny Chiba was the main focus but it's only a minor gripe...

One Armed Boxer

Hey Haz....I sent you a PM a couple of days ago but figure you mustn't have noticed it. I still haven't received the DVD's you said have all been sent out. Can you please check and let me know the date & address you sent mine. Just respond to the PM I sent you, cheers.

One Armed Boxer

Hi Haz, I'm still waiting for a response to the PM I sent you regarding if my copy has been posted out or not. You advised in this thread that all copies had been sent out on 23rd November, which is now 54 days ago, and I paid for it much earlier than that...if you can please respond to my PM, or alternatively please send me another copy asap, it would be greatly appreciated. I also paid for 'One Armed Magic Nun' & its cover, everything in PAL format. Cheers.

One Armed Boxer

Haz, I'd really appreciate knowing what the deal is with these movies.

I sent you payment for both DVD's & the cover on 1st November.

I sent you a PM asking about when you think you sent out the movies on 10th January.

I tried to prompt you to reply to my PM in this thread on 16th January.

It's now 27th January & I still have no movies or no reply from you, but you do have my money.

I've ordered both the '13 Steps of Maki' and 'Za Karate' movies from you before, and received them without any issues, which is why I'm sure this situation has some simple explanatation. However your lack of communication over it I have to say is beginning to make me very frustrated.

One Armed Boxer

HAZ, there are only so many PM's I'm going to send you, and prompts in the forum I'm going to ask you to respond to, before I consider you nothing more than a thief.

That point is now here. It's impossible for me to request a refund through Paypal due to the fact you have to do it within 45 days of payment, which for me was back at the beginning of November.

I don't have the movies I paid for, you've refused to give any information around when you supposedly sent them out, you've clearly been active on the forum in the time after I've sent messages to you, and now you also have my money with no way of me getting it back.

You're a disgrace to the forum mate, and the fact that you're a moderator makes your actions even more shameful.

Just thought I would boost this thread since OAB Still hasn't had this matter resolved. Seems interesting HAZ was last on the site on 29 January but didn't bother to send a message to OAB

One Armed Boxer
Have you managed to get any response out of HAZ?

No! Nothing! & to make things even funnier, check out his last activity on the forum! -

HAZ

Administrator

Last Activity: Today 02:04 AM

One Armed Boxer
Is it a special edition of that movie or something? If not I'll give u a copy

Hey QueMuchita, it's not a special edition, and KUNG FU BOB has been kind enough to hook me up with a copy in the interim until I get things resolved with HAZ.

Thanks for the offer though, greatly appreciated. This is now just a case of receiving the product which I've paid for from the seller. You'd think it would be fairly simple.

I'm waiting for my DVD's as well from January if you hear anything. Howard has always delivered a great product so I'm guessing there may be some delay of a personal nature

I PM'd Haz well over a month ago and got no reply.

I have pretty much left the forum now and this is one of the reasons.

The last film I ordered from Haz never arrived, either, and I also received no reply, and I had to get a fellow forum member to send me a copy.

Haz, you are a disgrace - shame on you.

I know you'll eventually reply with some sort of excuse like you did the last time (yet you still never sent me the film), and this is the final straw.

No film means you have effectively stolen from me.

I was asked only yesterday about coming back to forum but really, why would I want to when it's modded by a thief?

ShaOW!linDude

The last film I ordered from Haz never arrived, either, and I also received no reply, and I had to get a fellow forum member to send me a copy.

I know you'll eventually reply with some sort of excuse like you did the last time (yet you still never sent me the film), and this is the final straw.

I was asked only yesterday about coming back to forum but really, why would I want to when it's modded by a thief?

Been missing you, too, bro. Please don't throw us babies out with the bathwater.

• Administrator

You definitely have every right to be mad about this situation and your mistreatment. :squigglemouth:

Been missing you, too, bro. Please don't throw us babies out with the bathwater.

But, I have to agree with ShaOW!linDude. You were already here when I first arrived on the forum- joining only with hopes of having a question answered- and your generosity, kindness, and welcoming attitude was the reason I stayed, explored, and fell in love with the place. I've always enjoyed your posts, humor, thoughts and info, and your presence here is sorely missed brother.

But, I have to agree with ShaOW!linDude. You were already here when I first arrived on the forum- joining only with hopes of having a question answered- and your generosity, kindness, and welcoming attitude was the reason I stayed, explored, and fell in love with the place. I've always enjoyed your posts, humor, thoughts and info, and your presence here is sorely missed brother.

Thanks to you, too, bro - I am humbled beyond words by your kind post.

I will be back! :bigsmile:

• Administrator
Thanks to you, too, bro - I am humbled beyond words by your kind post.

I will be back! :bigsmile:

Awesome! :bigsmile: Sometimes something good comes out of a bad situation.

One Armed Boxer

Teako170, if you're reading this, I think it's time for you to do the right thing and remove HAZ's status as a moderator. Not only does it serve to act as a constant insult to those of us on the forum whose money he's stole, but it's now also become an active deterrent in providing well regarded long standing members of the forum with a reason to not come on here anymore.

Just heard from HAZ on the email and he's been very helpful with my order. Glad to report all is well with HAZ and with my DVD's

Glad you are getting a positive response, Agenzuk, but I've yet to receive any sort of reply from Haz myself.

I must agree with OAB - If Haz continues to ignore people who have supported him in good faith then he should be removed as a moderator from this site.

Archived