Okinawa Yakuza Wars

HAZ

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be sending out payment info tomorrow & tuesday. I am happy with the amount of contributors, and I hope that when this comes off without any problems that it will encourage others to get involved for future DVD's! Thanks to everyone for their support!!!!

• Administrator
I will be sending out payment info tomorrow & tuesday.

Did you forget me, or it hasn't been sent yet? :smile:

Greetings, everyone!!

Okay, so I am good to go! I have been burning DVD's like a madman so that I can get these movies into your hands as quickly as possible. I want to have lighting fast service/shipping on this one. If you are buying Okinawa Yakuza Wars in conjunction with One Armed Magic Nun, please paypal 25.00 US dollars to:

invisiblehandfilms@gmail.com

If you are only buying Okinawa Yakuza Wars, then the price is 15.00. :)

Okinawa Yakuza Wars is in NTSC flavor, but One Armed Magic Nun can be had in PAL or NTSC. Please specify your preference in the comments of your paypal payment. If you would like a dvd cover of One Armed Magic Nun printed on high gloss paper, please at an additional 2.50. IMO, the cover is badass, and I will be making covers for all of my Chinese releases, so think about grabbing a copy. :)

Also, please include your forum name in the comments section of your paypal payment, so I know who you are!! :)

Thank you to everyone!!!! :)

Haz what other movies did you subtitle I know there was something else I wanted to get but I got all caught up, and forgot.

Haz what other movies did you subtitle I know there was something else I wanted to get but I got all caught up, and forgot.

There was the za karate series, the great chase & 13 steps of maki! :)

• Administrator
There was the za karate series, the great chase & 13 steps of maki! :)

Those are all really fun Japanese films. :nerd:

THE KARATE 2 and THE KARATE 3- Sequels to real life karate master Tadashi Yamashita's martial arts action classic THE KARATE (aka. BRONSON LEE, CHAMPION). Modern-day (well, the '70s :tongue:) karate films filled with outrageous villains, tons of hand-to-hand and weapons fights, with a few funny bits here and there. Along the same lines as THE STREET FIGHTER films.

THE GREAT CHASE- Starring karate great Etsuko "Sue" Shihomi (SISTER STREET FIGHTER). In this one she's a race car driver that kicks people's ass with karate.

13 STEPS OF MAKI- Is another one starring Etsuko "Sue" Shihomi. This one is a little darker, bloody and more serious. Maki leads a gang of ass kicking ladies that get into some serious trouble. Brutal, sexy, and exciting.

I'm going to be really disappointed in this if Chiba isn't a total hot headed psychotic ball scratching violent manic like he was in Deadly Fight in Hiroshima :wink:

I'm going to be really disappointed in this if Chiba isn't a total hot headed psychotic ball scratching violent manic like he was in Deadly Fight in Hiroshima :wink:

haha, don't worry, I think he's even more psychotic in this one than in Hiroshima. Imagine the character he played in Hiroshima gone karate nuts. That's him here :xd:

Everyone has their copy mailed out now. There was a slight delay with the covers. I fixed it up & reformated the cover. I hope people like it!

• Administrator

They have arrived! The Temple of the Dragon Monkey was wild with the cheers of my minions! :tongue:

Great job on these Haz! I checked both OKINAWAN YAKUZA WARS and THE ONE ARMED MAGIC NUN and they both play without a problem. It was hard to turn off OYW, especially after Chiba-san's unforgettable entrance, but sadly, after about ten minutes of watching I just had to get back to work. The subtitle job is really extraordinary, especially on OYW where you included a lot important details and explanatory subs. Kudos on a job well done. :nerd:

Hmmm... guess what I'll be watching tonight? :angel:

VIVA CHIBA!!!! VIVA CHIBA!!!! VIVA CHIBA!!!! VIVA CHIBA!!!!

Oh yeah- thanks for the extra movie, and I loved that one of the discs has an Easter Egg. :nerd:

They have arrived! The Temple of the Dragon Monkey was wild with the cheers of my minions! :tongue:

Great job on these Haz! I checked both OKINAWAN YAKUZA WARS and THE ONE ARMED MAGIC NUN and they both play without a problem. It was hard to turn off OYW, especially after Chiba-san's unforgettable entrance, but sadly, after about ten minutes of watching I just had to get back to work. The subtitle job is really extraordinary, especially on OYW where you included a lot important details and explanatory subs. Kudos on a job well done. :nerd:

Hmmm... guess what I'll be watching tonight? :angel:

VIVA CHIBA!!!! VIVA CHIBA!!!! VIVA CHIBA!!!! VIVA CHIBA!!!!

Oh yeah- thanks for the extra movie, and I loved that one of the discs has an Easter Egg. :nerd:

Hi Bob,

Did you get to watch it???? What do you think??

• Administrator

I'll report back when I get a chance to watch it all the way through. I wasn't able to last night due to unforeseen circumstances. :squigglemouth: But what I got to see was great! :nerd:

I've finally got around to checking my discs. What's on the third disc; it looks like three episodes of a Chinese drama, The Water Margin maybe?

Archived