Okinawa Yakuza Wars

HAZ

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

YES!!!!!!

I'm more than ready for this. :nerd: PM sent.

For those that want it, here's a custom cover I created based on the original Japanese DVD cover, but with English text.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz126/KUNGFUBOB/DVD%20COVERS%20ORIGINALS/OKINAWANYAKUZAWARS-JapaneseDVDcoverwEnglishtext_zps31ce459d.jpg' alt='OKINAWANYAKUZAWARS-JapaneseDVDcoverwEnglishtext_zps31ce459d.jpg'>

WOW!! :tongue:

As ever, stirling work, Haz!

When/how can us Chiba-san fans get our sweaty mitts on it?

I'm putting together the details, and getting the word out. I hope there is interest. It's a great film. There's a lot going on in it, but I think the subs are solid and easy to follow. There's some of the Okinawan dialect in the film, especially in the songs. There is also a political element/statement in the movie. The Backdrop of OYW is the year 1972, when the Japanese took control over Okinawa. As you can imagine, the locals don't like the idea of being subservient to the mainland Japanese. It's a movie that can be appreciated on many levels - as a political statement, as a general gangster drama, and an action film.

One Armed Boxer

Great work Haz, is there going to be an option to have this and the 'One Armed Magic Nun' deal sent out together?

Great work Haz, is there going to be an option to have this and the 'One Armed Magic Nun' deal sent out together?

Yes there will be!!! I am coming up with pricing. One Armed Magic Nun will be 13 bucks if you want it as a stand alone thing. I am figuring out the price for Okinawa Yakuza Wars today.

Hi Guys!

I am asking 15.00 for OYW, and this includes shipping anywhere in the world. I will need 35 orders. This one is a bit more expensive because the translation was very demanding. Please PM or email me with your interest, and I will send you the payment info as orders come in!

Thanks!!!

Here'a an ongoing list of people who have PM'ed me to get in on Okinawa Yakuza War!

1) KF Bob (Like there was ever any doubt!)

2) Karlos

3) OpiumKungFuCracker

4) daisho2004

5) One Armed Boxer

6) zakato

7) Paul S.

8) Pei Mei

9) odioustrident

10) Sifu Iron Perm

11) HyperDrive

12) tdb

13) Gaijin84

14) 66 Mantis

15) Tosh

16) ASIAN FURY

17) Loempiavreter

18) Chanbara

19) surebud

20) venom10463

21) Snowflake1966

22) Big Vlad

23) Yakuza954

24) Yangstyle13

25) Wigsplitta

26) YnEoS

27) Sifu Iron Perm

28) McLargeHuge

Here'a an ongoing list of people who have PM'ed me to get in on Okinawa Yakuza War!

1) KF Bob (Like there was ever any doubt!)

2) Karlos

3) OpiumKungFuCracker

4) daisho2004

5) One Armed Boxer

6) zakato

7) Paul S.

8) Pei Mei

9) odioustrident

10) Sifu Iron Perm

11) HyperDrive

12) tdb

13) Gaijin84