Some shaws available on itunes

bobo

yeah i have that Software, was previously Daniusoft. Actually it does not remove the Protection from the original File: it records the whole movie on the fly on your Computer. so you will only have the Audio & Subs you are playing (unchangeable) and a quality loss due to the recording.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the way, all those future english dub titles are the bunch that have been playing on cable tv in africa and india. also celestial emailed me with a confirmation of those titles and also said that all these and more would be available when and if they get a MOD deal. thanks:tongue::angel:

yeah i have that Software, was previously Daniusoft. Actually it does not remove the Protection from the original File: it records the whole movie on the fly on your Computer. so you will only have the Audio & Subs you are playing (unchangeable) and a quality loss due to the recording.

Hard to find software that actually removes DRM rather than just re-recording the file.

I went to take a look. Haven`t rented anything yet. But, they sure did not make them easy to find. Its like if you don`t know what you are searching for then tuff luck. It was sad to not see any fanfare. At least on most of the websites where I can order the dvd there is the SB logo. I hope that they plan to advertise more. Not sure how many Shaw fans are out there that do not visit this site or go to Celestial`s site(s) but they may not be aware of this option.

I think I will try to rent Savage 5 this week, if possible. Does Apple delete the download file once I finish watching the movie or do I have to find it and delete it myself?

Archived