Skin Trade (Tony Jaa, Dolph Lundgren) (2014)

Jox

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looks like pearl, dolph, and white are all police.. Which would make tony Jaa a villain? Interesting

It was stated earlier on in this thread that Jaa is a cop.

Tony Jaa Official

I love flying knees, but sometimes you have to soften things up a bit first. TJ

Photo from the set of "Skin Trade" now filming in Thailand and Canada

Note: Guys for those of you that don't like the gun, have a look around my page, plenty of photos of fight scenes in Skin Trade, but in this film I play a cop and from time to time cops carry guns and please don't complain about my elephant or else !! TJ

TJ with director Ekachai Uekrongtham

1921966_1477916012429448_2000249313_n.jpg

EDIT:

Ekachai Uekrongtham

Tony Jaa was all smiles when he came visiting us on the set of "Skin Trade" on his off day. We were shooting with Dolph Lungren, Peter Weller and Michael Jay White that day.

1620673_675043139220610_1069976220_n.jpg

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
What's the deal with white wine / red wine?

Nothing really. It was just mentioned earlier in the thread that the cast were chilling out with some white wine, so I mentioned "Ah, they've switched to red." Sorry to be silly in your thread. It's just cool seeing the BTS shots of them and prompted some comments.

Ekachai Uekrongtham

Celina Jade (นางเอก Arrow) This photo was taken in between takes while shooting Skin Trade, a new film I'm directing and is currently in production. Here, Tony Jaa gets close to Celina Jade (from Arrow). You've got to see them together in the film when it comes out

998030_676919622366295_650794448_n.jpg

What greeted us when we arrived on the set of SKIN TRADE today... May your Sunday be filled with peace and serenity.

1619182_677435402314717_1856460440_n.jpg

The Family. The Legacy. The Cycle.

Let the shoot begin on the set of SKIN TRADE.

1920577_677897832268474_657345687_n.jpg

Ekachai Uekrongtham เอกชัย เอื้อครองธรรม 吕翼谋

Putting it together

Shot by shot

Spicing it up in the set of SKIN TRADE

1979580_678833208841603_1456042241_n.jpg

Wow look at all the actors that Tony Jaa has met and had a chance to work with by doing this one film. That's over 150 years of movie experience right there!

They wrapped the Thai part of the shoot (after 2 months) to move to Vancouver. That's a very comfortable schedule (when you think low-medium budget action flicks usually get 3 to 4 weeks to shoot these days).

One Armed Boxer

A clip has just been released which gives us our first taste of the action....including Jaa facing off against both Lundgren & White!

QrxhWwqVcrs

One Armed Boxer

Not sure if Albert has managed to secure an inside scoop on this, but after 'Skin Trade' producer Mike Selby announced that he expected the movie to have a spring 2015 release, it's been implied on kungfucinema's homepage that it's expected to be out within this year -

Originally posted by Albert Valentin

Principal photography recently has wrapped with David Ismalone serving as stunt coordinator and Dian Hristov serving as fight choreographer. Remember, what you see is just a taste of what to expect when SKIN TRADE unleashes later this year.

Hopefully Albert can shed some light into were he sourced his info from.

Secret Executioner
A clip has just been released which gives us our first taste of the action....including Jaa facing off against both Lundgren & White!

QrxhWwqVcrs

That certainly looks nice. :bigsmile:

Archived