Skin Trade (Tony Jaa, Dolph Lundgren) (2014)

Jox

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was on UK TV a few nights ago and I finally caught it. Action wise, solid (I really loved the Lundgren/Jaa fight.  Lundgren hasn't, as far as I'm aware, done a ton of good/long fistfight scenes recently so this was a treat). But the film as a whole.... not great. Seen it before plot and not a whole lot to keep invested in, sadly.

DragonClaws
18 hours ago, SamSeed said:

This was on UK TV a few nights ago and I finally caught it. Action wise, solid (I really loved the Lundgren/Jaa fight.  Lundgren hasn't, as far as I'm aware, done a ton of good/long fistfight scenes recently so this was a treat). But the film as a whole.... not great. Seen it before plot and not a whole lot to keep invested in, sadly.

Missed this screening, and I never got round to purchasing this on DVD or Blu-Ray.

Which channel did you catch this on?, we need to resurrect the Martial Art's Movies on British T.V thread.

17 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Missed this screening, and I never got round to purchasing this on DVD or Blu-Ray.

Which channel did you catch this on?, we need to resurrect the Martial Art's Movies on British T.V thread.

Pretty sure it was Channel 4. I might still be on their 4od catch up service online?

Archived