Lari / The Run (2013) - Malaysian Action Movie Starring Aaron Aziz from 'KL Gangster'

rdenn

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TibetanWhiteCrane

Looks like they just copied every Thai action flick of the last ten years, surely they could come up with something more original. Malaysia has its own martial arts and culture, why not start there..?

The Amazing Psycho Per

Just watched a raw copy of this... I skipped most of the story, since it didn't have any subs but it didn't look like I missed to much.

Overall it's pretty bad. The fights are plentiful, but not very good. The choreography is very generic and the only few more high flying stuff are in the trailer. Plus the action scenes are plagued with quick cuts. And I mean quick. It's sometimes half a move per shot. They clearly have no clue how to shoot, frame or edit.

Don't waste your time on this one.

Just watched a raw copy of this... I skipped most of the story, since it didn't have any subs but it didn't look like I missed to much.

Overall it's pretty bad. The fights are plentiful, but not very good. The choreography is very generic and the only few more high flying stuff are in the trailer. Plus the action scenes are plagued with quick cuts. And I mean quick. It's sometimes half a move per shot. They clearly have no clue how to shoot, frame or edit.

Don't waste your time on this one.

THANKS!!! :smile:

Archived