Asian Movie Podcasts

blue_skies

while looking for information on a movie I happened to stumble across this website and thought I would share…

www.podcastonfire.com

And it seems to be doing lots of podcasts on all kinds of Asian cinema including Korean, Hong Kong cinema, kung fu, Martial Arts, Shaw Brothers and that's only after a few minutes of looking.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker

I've been listening to them for quite awhile. It's hard to find this type of specific genre but a few I've listen to that mentions Asian movies a lot is Kissing Contest so check that one out!

TibetanWhiteCrane

Yeah been a fan of podcastonfire for a while too, and Kenny B's sogoodreviews site for even longer, lots of useful quick take revs on there.

Guest Markgway

Knetan used to post a lot on HK forums, but then disappeared. I wondered what happened to him, guess he's still doing those podcasts.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Yeah, Kenny B is still very active, I listen to and read most of his stuff, and he is often coming from a very different angle than myself, so it's always interesting, even if I don't always agree.

Guest Markgway

I lost touch with Knetan when he dropped out of the forums; he always used to reprimand me for being harsh on Cat-3 exploitation.

Iron_Leopard

Anyone know of a good site where I can download podcasts of martial arts movies reviews and discussions in mp3? Music is getting boring to me so I need something else to listen to while I close down the kitchen at work.

Archived