Tribal Ties - Anime Style Action Short - Young Masters

Youngmasters

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

You guys did it again. I swear you're the best amateur (if that isn't an insult) martial arts film makers releasing stuff today.

I loved the mixture of both shapes and intricate kicks and, more importantly, you know how to film a fight. There's some phenomenal cinematography in this one. Great special effects too.

Keep it up!

TibetanWhiteCrane

Kickfuckingass as usual..! Fantastic move sets, perfect camera placement, and you have truly mastered the art of editing.

awesome job.... Deutchland über alles!

The perfect blenders. I love how you've blended that great mix of intricate(no one does that anymore) choreography, kicks, flips, physical choreography. Style is not kickboxing or trick boxing. It's old school intricate, with tkd kicks and some kickboxing touches but is never singularly one of them.

The camera nor the editing is the screen fighter here. The screen fighters are the screen fighters. Shot so that you can see what the hell is going on and who's got the goods. Some great takes and some hot moves in there.

Great stuff. Your action is so well thought out and executed. Kudos.

Thanks a lot, Drunken Monk, rdenn, TibetanWhiteCrane, BaronK - we really appreciate the positive feedback!

We will continue trying to improve our films!

Archived