Dangerous Men

Gwai LO

I have been trying to Collect Martial Arts Movies from around the world, This is one i found from Africa (the best one) and i was just wondering if anyone has seen it, or could give me a small review. im aware the moves look kinda slow, but i dont expect much from a B rated Nollywod movie. it doesnt look to bad for being one of only two Martial Arts movies i found from Africa.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. The only African martial arts movies I've heard of are Cameroon Connection, Who Killed Captain Alex? and Rescue Team. Cameroon is an older flick with Alphonse Beni and Bruce Li. The other two are recent digital video CGI trips from Uganda.

Chinatown Kid
No. The only African martial arts movies I've heard of are Cameroon Connection, Who Killed Captain Alex? and Rescue Team. Cameroon is an older flick with Alphonse Beni and Bruce Li. The other two are recent digital video CGI trips from Uganda.

Kill and Kill Again was a South African movie wasn't it? I know that's were James Ryan was from.

All of those movies look absolutely horrid. Dangerous men actually looks like it can be a decent action movie with some decent fights. has anyone ever seen "Ugnes war?"

Ugnes War is a new one for me.

Kill and Kill Again was a South African movie wasn't it? I know that's were James Ryan was from.

Yes it was. So was Karate Killer aka Kill or be Killed.

Archived