Kick Ass 2 [2013]

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

It sucked. Saw an advanced screening last night went in with high expectation considering the first movie was my favorite when it came out and in result/ it was a huge disappointment. It just didn't work at all, it didn't work as a solid sequel and also didn't work as a satirical look at vigilante justice superhero film. It wasn't funny, it tried to be this and that, and just a disjointed mess. Although there is a highlight in the film if I can give it any shed of light and that is the character by the name of:

MOTHER RUSSIA!!!! Could be the next Dolph Lundgren!!!

x_bb6c78a3.jpeg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to disagree, I thought it was great, well staged action and the dialogue was just a good as the first. Jim Carrey was brilliant. I liked that they continued the story and the characters as opposed to a simple retread of the first one.

OpiumKungFuCracker

This was for Kick Ass 2? Well, I guess we have to disagree I thought it was a steaming pile of shit.

I just seen Kick Ass 2: I was totally disappointed with it! The action scenes were weak! The whole storyline was weak! The 1st. Movie Rocked! This is a DVD movie at best!

Yes Jim Carey was the best one in it and the Mother Russia Chick also.

Archived