The Sharknado Saga (2013-2018)

AlbertV

On 6/25/2018 at 9:23 PM, AlbertV said:

The official title for the final movie in the series: The Last Sharknado: It's About Time (both figuratively and literally)

I have a  feeling, this series isnt over yet?, I was holding out for Sharknado 7: Space Sharks Ate My Family.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chu Liu Hsiang
On 2/18/2019 at 10:27 PM, Koravec said:

This steelbook collection I just saw at Best Buy would be pretty great for big fans of the franchise. 

I am more tempted than I want to admit to myself :D But, alas, space for storage is already rare enough. 

18 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

I have a  feeling, this series isnt over yet?, I was holding out for Sharknado 7: Space Sharks Ate My Family.

Haha, great title! My bet is on a complete reboot in about 5 years!

19 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

There were rumors back in August of a possible 7th installment because Thunder Levin had mentioned he had plans for Sharnkado 4-7, but Scotty Mullen took over scripting duties for the 5th and last films, so he must have somehow found a way to finish the arc with Levin's help.

@Chu Liu Hsiang Thats whats so great about the set, theyre all housed in a single dvd case. Im also tempted, however the drawback for me is the financial and entertainment value (didnt like the first one so pretty much gave up from there).

Chu Liu Hsiang

As much as I enjoyed the saga on tv, I am also not sure about its rewatchability for me personally. The WTF Factor was surely big part of the fun. May still become an impulse purchase when in the right mood though :)  

Archived