The Sharknado Saga (2013-2018)

AlbertV

I watched it a few weeks ago and I was laughing throughout the entire film!!! The CGI FX were beyond cheesy, this is a perfect example of a cult film.

Now wait for it...next year, there will be (and I am serious)...

SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE!

This is now the official title, after 5,000 fans submitted subtitles for the sequel. OMG!!! I'm going to have a ball laughing like heck again!!!

Okay, so confess...who else has seen it and laughed all the way through OR wanted to throw their remotes at the TV-Flying Guillotine style!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharkalanche practically writes itself: "Years ago, a sharknado deposited thousands of sharks on an icy mountantop, where they were all frozen. Now, with global warming, they're unthawing!" You could have hikers and mountain climbers attacked, and of course a big ski/snowboard competetion that ends up with them outracing hungry sharks in the avalanche. Perfect.

Sharkalanche practically writes itself: "Years ago, a sharknado deposited thousands of sharks on an icy mountantop, where they were all frozen. Now, with global warming, they're unthawing!" You could have hikers and mountain climbers attacked, and of course a big ski/snowboard competetion that ends up with them outracing hungry sharks in the avalanche. Perfect.

I bet the Asylum will use this as SHARKNADO 3: SHARKALANCE!!!!

:xd:

Haven't seen Sharknado, Sharktopus, Piranahconda. Dinoshark, Dinocroc or Dinocroc vs Supergator.

But speaking of bad CGI horror movies, I did recently watch the Piranha remake and I LOVED it, I haven't laughed that hard at a movie ever.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Sharnado2_screenshot2.thumb.jpg.48f7f8d6

Well, when I saw this in my local library, I said should I.........I did.

Total hoot, this absurdly funny and may I say well done, "shockerroo" of a film.

Did any of you see this and find it as enjoyable as I did.

Sharknado_poster.thumb.jpg.af3147e79d416

GD Y-Y

This is perhaps the greatest "cult film" trilogy of today's generation!!! Loved every single one of them...oh wait can't say "trilogy" because part 4 is being written!!!

Secret Executioner

Was about to mention the fact it was a trilogy, didn't know a fourth one was in the works.

On a (slightly) related note, I recently found a movie called Stonados that seems to try and cash in on Sharknado's popularity. It has a tornado hitting Boston and it's raining rocks that explode. Sounds crazy. :happy

And I also have a 1980 Italian shark film directed by Bronx Warriors' director Enzo G. Castellari and called The last Shark whose poster has a windsurf with a big 3 on the sail and a giant shark in the background. Considering the time it came out, it may well try to pose as Jaws 3. :tongueout

jaquette.jpg

YWas about to mention the fact it was a trilogy, didn't know a fourth one was in the works.

Well, not to spoil it, but Syfy had asked fans on Twitter to determine the fate of one of the major characters for the fourth film after the third film ended.  

The first one was alright.  Sharknado 2 & 3 are perfect.  The absurdity/insanity level goes through the roof and it's awesome.

The first one was alright.  Sharknado 2 & 3 are perfect.  The absurdity/insanity level goes through the roof and it's awesome.

I watched the first one, it was ok for what it was but now you have me interested in checking these out.

I'll also recommend Zombeavers, more practical and oldschool imo.

I watched the first one, it was ok for what it was but now you have me interested in checking these out.

I'll also recommend Zombeavers, more practical and oldschool imo.

You can't go wrong with Sharknado 3...all the appearances in that film! Lou Ferrigno & Rick Fox as Secret Service Agents; Mark Cuban as the President, Ann Coulter as the Veep and playing Ian Ziering's dad...The Hoff!

SyFy Channel has officially greenlit a 5th entry of the Sharknado series, in which the shark-infested tornados are now global! A new writer in Zoombies' Scotty Mullen wrote the screenplay, replacing the saga's scripter Thunder Levin. Ian Ziering and Tara Reid have signed on to return to their signature characters of Fin Sheperd and April Wexler. Anthony C. Ferrante is directing again as he had with the previous films.

The current title for this new film? Sharknado 5...Earth 0

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/sharknado-5-syfy-tara-reid-ian-ziering-1201976519/

The fifth installment has a new official title: Sharknado 5: Global Swarming

Thought I might add this as well, in case anyone was unfamiliar. Just a one-shot I believe (alternative covers), I picked up one a while ago.

image.jpeg

The official title for the final movie in the series: The Last Sharknado: It's About Time (both figuratively and literally)

Archived