Furious 7 (2015)

AlbertV

They are fast-tracking Fast and Furious 7 for a 2014 release.

Already signed on again are Paul Walker and Vin Diesel, reprising their roles as Brian O'Connor and Dominic Toretti.

Jason Statham has joined the cast as the lead villain Ian Shaw, who is the brother of Fast and Furious 6 villain Owen Shaw.

Now, it has been announced that Ronda Rousey, the UFC female champion, is negotiating to join the cast. She and Statham already will be doing Expendables 3 together, Rousey's film schedule will allow to her do both films back-to-back as she has a championship fight on December 28.

Full story at Dark Horizons

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker

I can beat up Ronda Rousey. Ronda if you're reading this I challenge you to a water gun fight, you and me/ no rules/ to the death!!

Noelle Shadow Kick

After Gina Carano's performance in Furious 6, I have no desire to see another UFC fighter in the next movie.

Can Carano kick ass? Of course. But in a movie full of wonderfully bad performances, even Carano was so noticably a terrible actress. Haywire? Eesh.

Again, she definitely kicks ass but that doesn't make her a movie star.

Is The Rock not signed on? I can't imagine they wouldn't have him in the next one.

That would be AMAZING! I can imagine him and Dwayne Johnson squaring off (even though Tony Jaa would beat him easily in reality!). It's a shame Joe Taslim won't be in it, that's a fight I would love to see!

Jaa confirmed via email he is in the film and yes, Dwayne Johnson is set to return. Jaa says working with Vin Diesel and Johnson makes him feel like a winner when asked who would in a fight between him, Diesel, and Johnson.

Jaa confirmed via email he is in the film and yes, Dwayne Johnson is set to return. Jaa says working with Vin Diesel and Johnson makes him feel like a winner when asked who would in a fight between him, Diesel, and Johnson.

Rumor has it Tony Jaa's manager threatened to sue Tony Jaa if he works on this film. Surfing today all his related facebook pages have been removed. Is there truth to this?

http://filmwatch.com/news/1349257/tony-jaas-manager-threatens-lawsuit-if-he-joins-fast-7

Yen still moves like he's in his mid 30s, despite having old and new injuries (the price you pay making action movies). So yes, it's not too late.

Nice set up scene...

I'm guessing that Han's protege Sean (Lucas Black) is replacing his mentor on Dom's team as Black was casted to reprise the role.

James Wan did set up a conference call Sunday night and decided that despite major rewrites to the script and for a mourning period for the cast and crew, FAST & FURIOUS 7 will continue shooting but it will take some time...full story HERE...as for the release date...it may have to be pushed back obviously.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Major rewrites for sure. So they're going to have two back story as to how Han's character and Walker's gone from the crew?? How much did they shoot with Paul Walker?

they claim all of Walker's scenes were already shot.

soooo we shall see. my guess is they add in a death scene near the end

they claim all of Walker's scenes were already shot.

soooo we shall see. my guess is they add in a death scene near the end

It was reported that they weren't completely done because the cast is supposed to shoot in Abu Dhabi in January. My guess is they will have to somehow kill off Brian but in a respectable manner too.

OpiumKungFuCracker
It was reported that they weren't completely done because the cast is supposed to shoot in Abu Dhabi in January. My guess is they will have to somehow kill off Brian but in a respectable manner too.

Yeah, it would be distasteful to have him killed off in some form or another in a car? Since James Wan is directed I would put in some supernatural elements to it, something Horror maybe?

Archived