Jackie Chan Beginnings Reviews?

waywardsage

waywardsage

Has anyone reviewed the Jackie Chan Beginnings DVD's coming from Shout? Are they at least Anamorphic? Which ones are english dubs vs. chinese language? I wanted to get some info before I purchase them.

They just announced Snake & Crane Arts of Shaolin and Magnificent Bodyguards for September 17th.

Thoughts?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone reviewed the Jackie Chan Beginnings DVD's coming from Shout? Are they at least Anamorphic? Which ones are english dubs vs. chinese language? I wanted to get some info before I purchase them.

They just announced Snake & Crane Arts of Shaolin and Magnificent Bodyguards for September 17th.

Thoughts?

I've seen some of these at FYE... I'm fairly certain they're dubbed only. New Fist of Fury is the same 80 minute cut that Fortune Star inexplicably used, which is strange since they were known for actually using longer cuts of films (Police Story 2, Dragon Lord, Game of Death II, etc).

As for Magnificent Bodyguard, I *may* have misread this (especially since it was Japanese), but allegedly there will be a true 3D Japanese blu-ray of MB... not 100% certain though.

Archived