QUESTION about dvd site

bobo

hi---i recently found a kung fu dvd site called kungfudvdworld.com , plus it also has an e-bay site. any way it looks like it's mostly pan media type of stuff---but the e- bay site has english dubbed versions of THE FLYING DAGGER--LADY ASSASSIN--DEATH DUEL--LEGEND OF THE FOX and SWORD STAINED WITH ROYAL BLOOD listed. i had my doubts so i emailed them and they told me that yes they do have them but i still don't believe it because i thought that if they really had these some one would have noticed by now. i think all they have are sub titled versions for these---any one know any thing about it-- opinions--any info ? i can't find these titles on their regular site but their on the e-bay site. thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RogueWarrior

Are these titles the ones that ran on South African TV?

I cannot find any of these dubs on Ebay. My search skills suck.

odioustrident

These are bootlegs of free AsianDVDClub torrent releases that are distributed by a guy named Jack Stiller in the NY area.

RogueWarrior
These are bootlegs of free AsianDVDClub torrent releases that are distributed by a guy named Jack Stiller in the NY area.

Sadly there are no Custom DVD's of these titles on ADC with the dubs.

no---these were not on african tv. FLYING DAGGER was but not the rest. speaking of that african channel-- they recently had the dub version of MY REBELLIOUS SON playing. celestial keeps saying the dubs are coming to america on itunes and some sort of made on demand format--- have no choice but to wait and see. as for those other titles , i can't find them any where else and if they were pan media stuff they would be available else where. i'm sure some one would admit to having them by now.

RogueWarrior

I actually emailed them asking about those 5 specific Shaw Brothers titles and if they were English dubbed. I did not ask if they were in stock, I only asked if they were dubbed.

I honestly dont think they have Eng Dubs. I still cannot find them on Ebay where the OP said they had dubs.

Apparently they cannot read as this was their reply...

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Vic Sanks <kungfudvdworld@yahoo.com> wrote:

we have -

THE house of FLYING DAGGER----DEATH DUEL--LEGEND OF THE FOX and SWORD STAINED WITH ROYAL BLOOD--in stock

RogueWarrior

I sent another email asking to properly answer what I was asking. Here is the reply Bobo...

those titles were never available in English dub only english subtitle. we never said we had English dub only English subtitles. thank you .

Archived