Wolf Warriors (2015) - Wu Jing, Scott Adkins

DiP

JHOqO6IY4go

"To Provoke China Is To Have No Place To Hide"

Bold statement from the teaser #2. I hope it delivers when Wu Jing takes on Scott Adkins.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

Another behind the scenes featurette and a third trailer (which is exactly the same as the other trailers)...

SOIB5YXkPJQ

DDWeUN_WV8E

So far, this looks like a short film. The same footage is being shown over and over.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Do not know where to put this?

Wolf Warriors (2015)

《特种兵之战狼》Special Force: Wolf Warrior Official Trailer #2 (2015) - Scott Adkins Action Movie HD

3Cf3ySzeXjo

Wolf-Warriors-2015-1.jpg

GD Y-Y

One Armed Boxer

For those of us who reside in Australia, the good news is this will be in cinemas nationwide from this Thursday, April 16th.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
For those of us who reside in Australia, the good news is this will be in cinemas nationwide from this Thursday, April 16th.

So envious! :smile: Wish we could see this in the theater stateside. Well, enjoy! :bigsmile:

This year is the most excited I've been about new MA releases in a while with Kung Fu Jungle(waiting on US release), this, and to a lesser extent, Skin Trade!

ShaOW!linDude
WellGO have it for the States, and i think will do limited theatrical run

Do it at my house!

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
WellGO have it for the States, and i think will do limited theatrical run

I should've been more clear. I know it's getting a limited theatrical release here in the states, I just meant that I hope it plays near me. Definitely want to see these guys on the big screen.

ShaOW!linDude
I watched this in the cinema last night. Check out my full review below. WARNING: It's not pretty. -

http://www.cityonfire.com/wolf-warrior-2015-review-wolf-war-warg-warrior-jacky-wu-scott-adkins/

Dadgummit!:tinysmile_angry2_t: I was hoping for a decent showdown. Okay, I'm out. Maybe if it ever hits Netflix I'll watch it, but even that seems dismal.

Wow, talk about boring. I gotta agree with OAB, after an enjoyable (but trashy) opening the movie does its best to sedate its audience. Forgettable characters, forgettable story, but especially way too few action scenes and even less fights. OAB mentions the Moon Lee-flick ANGEL FORCE in his review as a comparison to WOLF WARRIORS, but ANGEL FORCE is a much more entertaining genre film than this snore fest.

Wow, talk about boring. I gotta agree with OAB, after an enjoyable (but trashy) opening the movie does its best to sedate its audience. Forgettable characters, forgettable story, but especially way too few action scenes and even less fights. OAB mentions the Moon Lee-flick ANGEL FORCE in his review as a comparison to WOLF WARRIORS, but ANGEL FORCE is a much more entertaining genre film than this snore fest.

Man, now I need to watch ANGEL FORCE again. That was one of the better Girls n' Guns films I've seen, its main flaw being the scene where one of the heroes tries to rape the villainess.

One Armed Boxer

Honestly, if you want a stripped down action flick about an army unit infiltrating enemy lines with nothing but their fists and feet, then you can do a lot worse than the North Korean movie 'Order No. 27'.

Funny that all North Korean movies incorporate elements of propoganda, but it still manages to be much more subtle than anything found in 'Wolf Warrior'.

Saw it and.....

Another wasting of a good cast/talent/opportunity.

In addition to Scott there were 2 other actors on the assassin side who would have made decent foes: Kyle Shapiro (trained in wushu & Shaolin Kung fu) & Sona Eyambe (Parkour). Sona is the bold black guys & he also speaks Mandarin.

That scene with the wolves should have been the concept of the movie – with Jackie & his group being the wolves.

Should have gone down this way:

Jackie & his group are the wolf warriors who are supposed to be the best of the best.

They are attacked on their own training grounds by an elite group of mercenaries.

At first they take a beating but then regroup and hunt/attack the mercenaries the same way a pack of wolves hunts their prey.

In addition they had the perfect location for that to happen - the jungle.

Archived