DiP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Adkins is a gifted Martial Artist!

Yes I hated him wasting his talent on sub par Van Damme crap:squigglemouth:

Drunken Monk
unfortunately the video isn't working for me:squigglemouth:

You're not missing an awful lot. Some zip lining, some explosions...

Drunken Monk

Embed...

I2wf1pfxXL4

This actually looks like it could be fun. Lots of action and what's on display doesn't look too shabby.

Ugh... Not sure if this is what I expected.. Looks like to many guns and explosions.. I was hoping for a more "martial arts" approach with guys like Jing and Adkins.. But hopefully they have a few good fights.. I seen Adkins goif toe to toe with jing with se small blades and that should be exciting!

ShaOW!linDude

Certainly not the best trailer in the world. Hopefully another will be released soon. Still, some of the fight scene snippets looked promising.

One Armed Boxer

As kung-fu movie fans we've probably been burnt more than most by misleading trailers in recent times, but still I have to say I'm pretty excited by this. It has kind of a vibe which recalls the jungle set girls with guns B-movies of the early 90s, stuff like 'Iron Angels 2' and 'Angel Force'. While they were hardly of the highest quality and might not have the most amazing fight action, they always delivered a solid 90 minutes of action entertainment, which is what I'm expecting from this.

Speaking of which 2015 is shaping up to be a pretty good year for Wu Jing. I remember reading a statement that Jing posted a couple of years ago which basically said he'd lost interest in making movies, and now suddenly we're going to have a year which gives us a movie that has him facing off against Scott Adkins, and another movie which has him facing off against Tony Jaa!

Yeah, that trailer doesn't really get me too excited and the action doesn't look too good either, having said that, I'll still watch this at the first chance I get.

I think it looks great (well, as great it can look given the length and the video quality). Lots of good looking shootouts, explosions and some cool kicks make a promising teaser that looks much more promising to me than the lame KUNG FU JUNGLE-trailer.

One Armed Boxer
Speaking of which 2015 is shaping up to be a pretty good year for Wu Jing. I remember reading a statement that Jing posted a couple of years ago which basically said he'd lost interest in making movies, and now suddenly we're going to have a year which gives us a movie that has him facing off against Scott Adkins, and another movie which has him facing off against Tony Jaa!

I spoke too soon with this statement didn't I.:crossedlips:

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22610

Archived