Amazing Bruce Lee advertisement for Johnny Walker! From Hong Hong!

The Dragon

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blue_skies

If that's CGI that's scary! Maybe in a few years we will see the first of a plethora of new Bruce Lee movies. Which kind of saddens me to think we might not see a whole new generation(s) of stars but a forever young digital Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li etc replacing that once real skill and talent for an animated re-creation.

The Dragon
If that's CGI that's scary! Maybe in a few years we will see the first of a plethora of new Bruce Lee movies. Which kind of saddens me to think we might not see [a whole new generation(s) of stars but a forever young digital Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li etc replacing that once real skill and talent for an animated re-creation.

Maybe all in the same film?!!

:nerd:

Omni Dragon
Yeah maybe...Sammo & Yuen Biao too!

& the rest of the 7 little fortunes

and Pops?!!!

:bigsmile:

& the rest of the Lau family

& Jim Kelly :tongue:

& the Venoms, Kwan Tak Hing, Hwang Jang Lee, Yuen Clan, Chen Kuan Tai, Sonny Chiba, Ma Yue Fung & Lung Siu Fei as Silver & Gold Tiger & many more on the Yellow Carpet in ENTER THE MARTIAL ART LEGENDS

HyperDrive

Haha awesome. Someone needs to do the mother of all fighting games.

WOW! Not sure what the real Bruce would think about that ad but that is amazing. For a second there I was convinced that Bruce had faked his death and never aged a day. With CGI that good I am requesting that someone finally make G.O.D the way Bruce would have had he lived.

ps - just watched it full screen and it was eerie. this is almost like found footage. hope these are the people that will make GOD if it ever gets made. they have Bruce down.

Omni Dragon
Haha awesome. Someone needs to do the mother of all fighting games.

Well character wise but it would depend on the fighting mechanics at the end of the day.

This Indie Game looks like the closest thing:

UdbMXojlGYk

still being in development but great characters & stages design looks great.

to me that cgi bruce looked kind of creepy.

Me too...but a full movie with good fights would be kind of cool.

but a full movie with good fights would be kind of cool.

Given what we see coming out of Hong Kong these days the thought of Bruce Lee flying around the screen as if on wires doesn't really inspire confidence.:squigglemouth:

Given what we see coming out of Hong Kong these days the thought of Bruce Lee flying around the screen as if on wires doesn't really inspire confidence.:squigglemouth:

However, a Period epic would be interesting...

:angel:

TibetanWhiteCrane

Let the dead rest.....

It can be fun for an ad or something, but just let Bruce, Elvis and Tupac rest in peace.

However, a Period epic would be interesting...

:angel:

But made post 2013 it wouldn't be Bruce as everyone remembers...Period , modern or otherwise. Be careful what you wish for, the technology maybe there but this will be a commercial venture. In all likelihood you'll probably see Bruce Lee standing side-by-side with a bunch of popstars, or whoever the latest "sensation" is.

I agree, it would have to be along the lines of what Bruce had already done, not what is happening right now.

Archived