This is The End (2013) Also the best movie of the year!!!

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

Easily the best movie of the year so far for me. Not a fan of poop/fart/dick low brow humor in comedies but gosh darnit, it works so well in this movie... The exchange between Danny Mcbride and James Franco in one scene will have you hurting from laughing so much. The effects are pretty damn good for a comedy I mean really damn good. Every supporting cast brought their comedic chops to the table and it hits on all cylinders. The movie can be a bit too long for this type of film but once it ends it ends in a big way and everybody, rock your body right!!!!

i24fo2W5EaE

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Markgway

Forgive me if I say I find this statement "the best movie of the year!!!" extremely hard to believe.

Seth Rogen and co. are like comedy arsenic and with every movie they make a piece of Hollywood dies with it.

OpiumKungFuCracker

I don't think Seth Rogen and company are really that bad. Heck I could name you a bunch of shit comedy hollywood has been pumping out to the mainstream over the years. Can I recommend Adam Sandler, and Kevin James as a start? Before viewing this brilliant film, I had to sit through 9 fucking trailers, 9 goddamn it and one of them is for Grown Ups 2.. I was this close to blowing my brains out when that trailer came on... Why is there so many trailers to begin with? Is that a new thing now? When did this happened? I remember going to the theaters and the most would be 5? But 9, holy shit!!!! Somebody shoot me!!!

Archived