Big Boss filming locations - has anyone seen these?

mpm74

I know some of this footage was in John Little's documentary, but here is more footage from a vacationer....

AMAZING! (pardon if these have been posted!)

Bruce Lee Rare Footage 1 - The Big Boss Estate - 41 years later 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T7oNOdbwyY

Bruce Lee Rare Footage 2 - The Big Boss - The Big Boss Estate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5mGOWNy2qA

Bruce Lee Rare Footage 3 - The Big Boss - The Ice Factory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QCCtugQf44

Bruce Lee Rare Footage 4 - The Big Boss - The Ice Factory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GI3RnwVAAs

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a few of these, and it just ends up depressing me... I don't have the time/resources to pull off a trip like this. With my luck, by the time I do, they'll be gone :tinysmile_angry2_t:

I've seen a few of these, and it just ends up depressing me... I don't have the time/resources to pull off a trip like this. With my luck, by the time I do, they'll be gone :tinysmile_angry2_t:

Same here, would love to go see those places but it ain't going to happen!! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

TibetanWhiteCrane

Thailand is one of the cheapest holiday destinations in the world. Your money goes a long way there. Accommodations, food & drink, transport, tours, entertainment etc. all dirt cheap

Three years ago on here I talked about Bruce doing some filming at Nai Chau village in Kowloon.

I figured it was to do with Fist of Unicorn, but I've got a feeling it may in fact have been Big Boss re-shoots.

Anyone else on here know of where Bruce did his re-shoots? I've read he did some in Thailand but maybe he did some in HK?

Me too. However, like the other guy said, I don't think it's impossible. I'm sure lodging is cheap there, too.

We gotta go before they tear it down.

OpiumKungFuCracker

mpm74, do you know if that ice factory now is hiring?? I could sure use some income to pay for my gambling debts and sweetheart romances.

mpm74, do you know if that ice factory now is hiring?? I could sure use some income to pay for my gambling debts and sweetheart romances.

Ask Leon Lai's character in A HERO NEVER DIES. Doesn't he work at the same one??? lol

GET TO WORK! WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE LIKE DUMB OX! STUPID FARMER!

Coliseum1972

June '73 : Big Boss italian premiere , Fist had been playing since March.

German ads , takes yrs to find them......the ads were also re-issued with tag line "a real BL" , even those I never see.

Coliseum1972

After Boss premiered in Germany in mid April , Bruce was back....with a vengeance !

Can't imagine what a downer for the german fans who saw them first time around spring/summer '73 and then just weeks later Lee was gone , what a bummer.

They are 4 interesting video clips.

As well as the known filming in Pak Chong and Bangkok, my dad's wife remembers Bruce filming in Chonburi district where she grew up.

As she was quite young at the time, she's not sure if it was part of the actual Big Boss movie or location filming.

Archived