Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon (2013)

AlbertV

Secret Executioner
Younger Detective Dee

I can see the trailer:

Younger Detective Dee !! When there's trouble at school, only one kid can solve the mysteries and uncover the guilty... Younger Detective Dee !! Watch, as pre-school pupil Dee solves The Case Of The Dead Hampster, while Chinese exchange student Dee saves an American school in The Mystery Of The Posessed Bell. Yes, you'll have not one but two suspensful Detective Dee tales in Tsui Hark's newest masterpiece... Younger Detective Dee !!

A suspensful action-packed adventure, where students' friendships are put to a test and featuring a never-before-seen Detective Dee/Saved By The Bell crossover.

Younger Detective Dee !! Coming soon to your screen. Don't miss it !!

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

(this was only made for comedy. Hopefully we'll never see something that ridiculous on screen)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
I can see the trailer:

Younger Detective Dee !! When there's trouble at school, only one kid can solve the mysteries and uncover the guilty... Younger Detective Dee !! Watch, as pre-school pupil Dee solves The Case Of The Dead Hampster, while Chinese exchange student Dee saves an American school in The Mystery Of The Posessed Bell. Yes, you'll have not one but two suspensful Detective Dee tales in Tsui Hark's newest masterpiece... Younger Detective Dee !!

A suspensful action-packed adventure, where students' friendships are put to a test and featuring a never-before-seen Detective Dee/Saved By The Bell crossover.

Younger Detective Dee !! Coming soon to your screen. Don't miss it !!

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

(this was only made for comedy. Hopefully we'll never see something that ridiculous on screen)

I agree w/ U 100% GHW.

It was wonderful to see something in the year 2014 and well into the 21first century that REALLY satisfied my kung fu movie longings.

I think I like YDD better that the first by a small margin.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1ZmooANVLPxptLfH95qwwWlXNYx2NA-rDwioO5P0ahyIfBpUV

GD Y-Y

Archived