Need help with name of this movie? PLEASE!!

Guest faadude

Guest faadude

hey everyone i need some help in finding an old kung fu movie, i believe it was made around the 80's. I only remember a few scenes about the movie. I have been searching for it for a while now, because it brings back so much memories of my childhood with my family. Ok one i remember was a young man, who had no skill in kung fu wanted learn so he can avenge his master or family i believe. The kung fu master decided to teach him through chores and training. One of the training scenes was him doing push ups while he was strapped to ropes and a mat looking thing. Every time he did a push up he would fan his master, :tongue: another scene was the he was tired and started cheating and pulled the rope instead of doing push ups, then the master spit something from his pipe to burn and teach him a lesson :wink:. Another scene was he was helping a female squeeze the water out of a cloth and he over twist it, to the point it ripped. One of the trainings the master used small white bowls for his training and it covered the whole training ground which he had to walk on and not break any. There was also a big fat guy who was sort of like a clown in the movie, also some scenes were how the used a public restroom using some type of flatwood or something :bigsmile:. Anyways the part I remember the most was the final fight, it was against an enemy who used a golden ring, the good guy was also accompanied by another fighter who helped him defeat the enemy, I believe that the enemy killed both fighters family or friends. I'm sorry for the details I have given, I know its not much. If anyone could help me with the name of this movie, I would be much appreciated and you would help me relive some good old memories of me and my family. Oh and the movie was slightly comedic a little. :angel:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been awhile since I have seen this, but I think it may be Ways of Kung Fu.

Yup - that's the movie

JaAJxhuAWmY

Archived