The Shinobi Code (2013)

One Armed Boxer

One Armed Boxer

I stumbled across this trailer for a new independent martial arts movie from the UK directed by Terry Cheung, of which the plot concerns a modern day warrior clan attempting to find a mystical device long considered lost. As much as I appreciate the effort that goes into these indie productions, like many of them this looks a little too choreographed and like an extended showreel for my tastes...but no doubt some of you will dig it, trailer below!

8BY1pLFO0RQ

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blue_skies

I can see what you mean about being a little too choreographed but I think I might like this movie… Maybe.

Ryan Doyle was one of the good things about the film FREERUNNER, which many people didn't like because well, let's face it..Danny Dyer overdid it as the villain.

Doyle played Sean Faris' main rival in the film and was also one of the fight choreographers. I liked that it might as well as have been called "Battle Royale UK: Parkour Edition"...sounds like a reality show doesn't it...

Anyway, I've always liked to check out indie MA films and this looks quite well...definitely on my list.

The Amazing Psycho Per

Definately something i'll check out. I agree the fighting looks a little slowish and choregraphed but it still looks very much worth watching to me.

ShaOW!linDude

It doesn't seem to matter where I encounter a link for this trailer, whenever I try to watch it I always get an error message that the video won't load. Weird.

blue_skies
It doesn't seem to matter where I encounter a link for this trailer, whenever I try to watch it I always get an error message that the video won't load. Weird.

any difference?

8BY1pLFO0RQ

Archived