Ti Lung English interview.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Ti Lung speaks pretty good English in this interview.

Enjoy,

GD Y-Y

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

nice interview did not know ti lung can speak English very cool:nerd: thanks for posting it

Eastern Evil
nice interview did not know ti lung can speak English very cool:nerd: thanks for posting it

Did he & lily Li speak English in Shatter? of were they dubbed?

I thought I heard she did, but I didn't hear about Ti Lung.

I love this guy....and just about every other Shaw Actor/Actress :biggrin:

shaolin swords

whats up bro you still watching 2 shaws per day hope you keep that up didn't you run out of movies to watch lol:yociexp86:

it kind of buged me out seeing him talk in English not used to that but it was cool:nerd:

Did he & lily Li speak English in Shatter? of were they dubbed?

I thought I heard she did, but I didn't hear about Ti Lung.

I love this guy....and just about every other Shaw Actor/Actress :biggrin:

Eastern Evil
whats up bro you still watching 2 shaws per day hope you keep that up didn't you run out of movies to watch lol:yociexp86:

it kind of buged me out seeing him talk in English not used to that but it was cool:nerd:

Hey bro!

A am running out, honestly. I saw that Jade raskha only about 2 or 3 months ago - that is how you can tell I am running out of Shaws! :biggrin: Cheng pei pei is always good though. I just wish I had either more Fu Sheng movies, Chor Yuen movies, or Venoms movies. After all them, you can only fill in the cracks...imo....

I am filling those cracks quite nicely though. thank you to all the friends that have shared with me.

Cheers to all!

shaolin swords

I was trying to find the jade raksha flick but every where is either out of stock/out of print or the price is crazy how is the movie any way ???

Hey bro!

A am running out, honestly. I saw that Jade raskha only about 2 or 3 months ago - that is how you can tell I am running out of Shaws! :biggrin: Cheng pei pei is always good though. I just wish I had either more Fu Sheng movies, Chor Yuen movies, or Venoms movies. After all them, you can only fill in the cracks...imo....

I am filling those cracks quite nicely though. thank you to all the friends that have shared with me.

Cheers to all!

• Administrator

I just stumbled across this thread.

What a joy to watch! Shame it is so brief though. Of course, I'd happily watch an entire feature-length documentary on Ti Lung.

Lady Jin Szu-Yi

I just stumbled across this thread.

What a joy to watch! Shame it is so brief though. Of course, I'd happily watch an entire feature-length documentary on Ti Lung.

You and me both. 

There's so much I'd like to know about him personally and his thoughts on acting / characters / roles he chooses.  I'd love to see a Shaws era moment of him practicing as David Chiang was in the Fists of Fire documentary.   His Wing Chun prowess is just beautiful, to say nothing of his pole weapon work. 

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Awesome find here.  :cool 

I thought so too.

Glad you all enjoyed this.

GD Y-Y

Archived