need some info on the one armed swordsman boxset from france

shaolin swords

shaolin swords
http://video.fnac.com/a4031155/Un-seul-bras-les-tua-tous-Le-bras-de-la-vengeance-La-rage-du-Tigre-Coffret-Exclusivite-Fnac-DVD-Zone-2#ficheDt I was thinking on ordering a couple of shaws from this website but it does not say if theres English dubbed or English subs or any thing I was mainly interested in the one armed swordsman boxset so please click on the link if some one can help me out I would appreciate it thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Rees

No English subtitles or dubs, the French never do. I have the HK Region 3 box set for sale, if you are interested just PM me (i upgraded to the Blu rays).

shaolin swords

thanks for the info I kind a figured it was just in French but was hopeing it had English subs but it dont:tongue:

thanks again

I have this french boxset and I can confirm there is no english subtitles, I heard somewhere they didn't have the rights to put them in, not sure if it's true or not.

Too bad because they released last year the one-armed swordsman trilogy and 36th chamber trilogy in blu ray, which isn't available in usa.

shaolin swords

they have some nice shaws there its a shame no English subs I guess I will have to pass on the one armed swordsman boxset they also got a golden swallow and it say revenge of the golden swallow wich is probally come drink with me its a boxset shame they don't come with English subs:tongue:

I don't know where you are located but dragon dynasty released come drink with me and its sequel golden swallow in the us.

shaolin swords

yes of course I know dragon dynasty released them im in the usa I just like the fact that its a boxset:bigsmile:

There is a total of 60 Shaw Brothers title released in France / Zone 2.

I found someone on facebook who owns them all.

305921_511279512263110_136419414_n.jpg

Archived