Kung Fu Fighter (2013) - Dragon Chen

rdenn

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HyperDrive

It looks good however it'll probably only be seen in theaters. The odds of seeing this on dvd are probably slim to none since Nunchuks was not released on dvd.

blue_skies
It looks good however it'll probably only be seen in theaters. The odds of seeing this on dvd are probably slim to none since Nunchuks was not released on dvd.

why wouldn't this be released on DVD? And I've never heard of Nunchucks, where are these movies being made?:ooh:

One Armed Boxer

That does look like it has a lot of potential! But as mentioned, considering Dragon Chen's previous movie 'Nunchucks' hasn't seen the light of day on a DVD release, it's unlikely this will either.

blue_skies here's the thread on 'Nunchucks', if you're interested in a copy bigrogie states he's transferred it to DVD and is willing to trade in post 40 -

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17423

blue_skies
That does look like it has a lot of potential! But as mentioned, considering Dragon Chen's previous movie 'Nunchucks' hasn't seen the light of day on a DVD release, it's unlikely this will either.

blue_skies here's the thread on 'Nunchucks', if you're interested in a copy bigrogie states he's transferred it to DVD and is willing to trade in post 40 -

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17423

Thanks added to my wishlist.

Eh. Instantly forgettable. Looks good. Looks better than most movies actually. This ain't your typical ugly white sky mainland China movie. There's green grass and you can even see the sky and the sun. Amazing. The fights against the white guy are the only ones to mention. Chen looks to have been doubled for most of it. He does not have the face to be a lead. Fast food movie. In and forgotten.

i know you guys here dont like bootlegs, but since this dvd will probably never come out like Nun-chucks, you can all enjoy it for free on youtube with english subs

All right, I admit it; I am a sucker for Asian muscular girls who also do martial arts. So, when I found out that Mou Cong, one of my favorite, has a cameo role in this movie, I only bothered to watch the part when she appears. By skipping through the movie - with no English subtitle, mind you - I kinda got the idea that the protagonist was in a relationship with a girl, and some rivalry with his school-brother, and trying to make a name in the kung fu movie business. In short, no fight to the death.

The full movie, with subtitle. I had to watch it on yoku, the Chinese equivalent of youtube.

HFCFXmUHIJE

The name of the movie in Chinese is "功夫战斗机", for those who wish to search for images. Below are some, of Miss Mou.4011643574879949743.jpg

U10015P28DT20131114173756.jpg

205924.90799445.jpg

All right, I admit it; I am a sucker for Asian muscular girls who also do martial arts. So, when I found out that Mou Cong, one of my favorite, has a cameo role in this movie, I only bothered to watch the part when she appears. By skipping through the movie - with no English subtitle, mind you - I kinda got the idea that the protagonist was in a relationship with a girl, and some rivalry with his school-brother, and trying to make a name in the kung fu movie business. In short, no fight to the death.

The full movie, with subtitle. I had to watch it on yoku, the Chinese equivalent of youtube.

HFCFXmUHIJE

The name of the movie in Chinese is "功夫战斗机", for those who wish to search for images. Below are some, of Miss Mou.4011643574879949743.jpg

U10015P28DT20131114173756.jpg

205924.90799445.jpg

Thanks. I thought I would give this a go, finding it thanks to the Chinese characters above. It's not a bad film, although it's not a good film either. The fights were okay, nothing special. The story got a little tiresome in the middle, but luckily the film is not very long. I'm glad I've seen it but doubt I would ever watch it again

Archived