new Jackie Chan interview...discusses Expendables 3 + Police Story 2013

lillippa328

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HyperDrive
The men form an unlikely partnership and attempt to take on a notorious Hong Kong kingpin, whilst embarking on a wild journey through some of China’s most scenic locales.

Translation: A very long advertisement for tourism in China.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Almost didn't post this, because I know 98% of people in here are just going to comment on how much they don't like jackie/jackie's movies....but whatever

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/22/i-want-to-play-iron-man-says-jackie-chan

Aw man, don't ever compromise your love of something because of possible haters. Some people never have anything nice to say. Fuck them! :tongue: LOL Keep on keepin' on bro! I know how you roll, and you have my respect.

Thanks for posting this man. :bigsmile: I'll have to read it tomorrow though... :wink:

ShaOW!linDude

I'm confused. So what is he doing? Is my understanding correct then that there will be no fights in Skiptrace?

“This is going to be another big action film. This script is one of my babies, I handed it to scriptwriter Jay Longhino and he changed a lot of the script and characters and added a lot of locations. The thing is that where the scenes are located is important because I don’t know how to fight anymore.”

Drunken Monk
I'm confused. So what is he doing? Is my understanding correct then that there will be no fights in Skiptrace?

I feel the same confusion. Was it a sarcastic remark? If so, it didn't really come off that way at all. Maybe he's saying the locations will only serve to emphasize his fights?

I was happy to hear him be humble regarding stunt doubles and green screen.

ShaOW!linDude
I was happy to hear him be humble regarding stunt doubles and green screen.

Me, too. He could get around a lot of that if he'd tailor his fights to his abilities and style. I don't need crazy off the wall stunts from him any more.

Guest Markgway

I would assume he means his character can't fight.

Earlier in the article he states that he wants to fight alongside Stallone in EX3.

lillippa328

Yea i think he means his character is going to be more evasive like Little Big Soldier or something....

And thanks Kung Fu Bob! I sincerely appreciate that!

Archived