The Transporter Refueled (2015)

AlbertV

I got to see this over the weekend and the story was well, crap!!! However, some of the fights improved a bit in the editing than most of the recent Besson's Hollywood films IMO. Alain Figlarz actually adapted to Ed Skrein's limited skills and put them to good use. All in all, I would watch it again and fast forward to just seeing the fights, except the finale, which I thought was a bit of a disappointment compared to the other fights in the film.

I'd say a C-/borderline D at most for this. Time to let this franchise go on retirement.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

I got to see this over the weekend and the story was well, crap!!! However, some of the fights improved a bit in the editing than most of the recent Besson's Hollywood films IMO. Alain Figlarz actually adapted to Ed Skrein's limited skills and put them to good use. All in all, I would watch it again and fast forward to just seeing the fights, except the finale, which I thought was a bit of a disappointment compared to the other fights in the film.

I'd say a C-/borderline D at most for this. Time to let this franchise go on retirement.

You're very lineant here. I thought the fight scenes (the few there are) were essentially a confused mess loaded with shaky cam.  :puke 

Archived