Shaolin Fox Conspiracy- 1985

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

This movie is fuckin nuts!!!!!:ooh: The dubbing is just ridiculous. Where did this strange film come from? So many bizarre and weird moments in this film that is far beyond comprehension.

Synopsis:

Even in the face of certain death, whether by mantis strike, dragon claw or other perfectly executed martial arts move, there is one thing that will motivate the highly skilled warrior to somehow emerge victorious: The Purple Jade Badger. Its owner will be recognized as the leader of all martial artists. Even though it is hidden in Chi Ha Villa, the center of wealth and power, the best and the bravest are trying to find it. But Shao, The Flying Fox, is on a mission to destroy the pricesless Badger, the symbol that has cost so many lives. To the other martial artists, the objective is clear: Shao must die.

photo-1_zpsd91788cb.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpiumKungFuCracker

It was under another film too??? Why??? Doesn't it confuse the consumer when trying to look for a particular film at the store???

It was under another film too??? Why??? Doesn't it confuse the consumer when trying to look for a particular film at the store???

Not unusual. So many KF movies have 3, 4, 5 different titles!

OpiumKungFuCracker

Well I couldn't finish this film, the dubbing pissed me the Fock off and the random cut scenes jumping all over the damn place didn't help...

Well I couldn't finish this film, the dubbing pissed me the Fock off and the random cut scenes jumping all over the damn place didn't help...

I have a custom reconstructed print of this, mostly in WS with inserted fullscreen scenes but I never watched it.......I was told it was uncut but can't really confirm it.

sifu iron perm

the title alone is nuts.

Is it more crazier than shaolin drunkard and miracle fighters?

Guest Markgway

I'm sure I've seen it under the Jade Dagger Ninja title, but I can't remember eff all about it. Instinct tells me that it was one of those crappy Taiwanese jobs that make you want to wash your eyes out.

This one's been a guilty pleasure for a long time. I've seen it under both titles and there are two different dub jobs, believe it or not! The dub for Shaolin Fox Conspiracy is the funnier of the two (the exchanges between our righteous hero and the evil nympho are a riot), but Jade Dagger Ninja is the slightly better looking print from what I remember. Crazy, goofy fun.

the title alone is nuts.

Is it more crazier than shaolin drunkard and miracle fighters?

No, but what is? :tongue:

The Thai poster for this movie has the translated (roughly) title "Fox from Snowy Mountain" and in the left hand corner is I believe the Chinese title (I could be wrong on this) of the "Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain" wuxia series. Any chance this is a story from that Jin Yong novel? Cut and edited to shreds no doubt though.

E440E2D0E490E080E340E490E070E080E2D0E010E200E390E400E020E320E2B0E340E210E300jadedaggerninja-R_zpsfde187c0.jpg

Black.Dragon

That poster makes me want to watch this film again.

- Crash Cinema Old School Kilaz Collection Jade Dagger Ninja.

OpiumKungFuCracker
I have a custom reconstructed print of this, mostly in WS with inserted fullscreen scenes but I never watched it.......I was told it was uncut but can't really confirm it.

Send me a copy please, maybe it's different from the vhs version?

One Armed Boxer

I actually bought this movie back in the day based on the review for it posted on this very site....despite it getting a bit of a panning, any movie which features a green super powered kung-fu lunatic and sex crazed nymphomaniac had to be seen. Here's the original review -

http://www.kungfucinema.com/reviews/jade-dagger-ninja-1982

Archived