Kung Fu Jungle/Kung Fu Killer (formely 'Last of the Best') (2014)

wongfeihung62

Really enjoyed the mixture of the more traditional old school kung fu with the more modern kickboxing , MMA style.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tung wai also did the action on this , maybe this is a good idea to use loads of action directors to get a decent marital arts movie made :wink:

Did anyone actually manage to score a picture with Donnie?

We has seats books right at the front but the girlfriend threw one of her weekly tantrums and we didn't go.

Is she still your girlfriend? :xd:

Stupid bitch cost us a once in a lifetime chance to meet a legend (in my opinion Donnie is our generations Bruce Lee).

Took her car for a burn up to cool myself down and ended up destroying the gearbox.

This is going to hit my wallet (and the contents of my pants) big time :sad:

OpiumKungFuCracker
Stupid bitch cost us a once in a lifetime chance to meet a legend (in my opinion Donnie is our generations Bruce Lee).

Took her car for a burn up to cool myself down and ended up destroying the gearbox.

This is going to hit my wallet (and the contents of my pants) big time :sad:

Hahhahahahah!:tongue:

We did get to meet the stars of this:

jKe5Ad2rSOI

They were at the Shaolin festival at the soccer dome London.

Sadly that's where her tantrums began and we even walked right past the red carpet moments before Donnie and crew made an appearance (man, I could feel the buzz in the air).

Women:tongue: , can't live without them but it's sure fun for a while :bigsmile:

We did get to meet the stars of this:

jKe5Ad2rSOI

They were at the Shaolin festival at the soccer dome London.

Sadly that's where her tantrums began and we even walked right past the red carpet moments before Donnie and crew made an appearance (man, I could feel the buzz in the air).

Women:tongue: , can't live without them but it's sure fun for a while :bigsmile:

What a Cunt.... Dump her NOW

Archived