Kung Fu Jungle/Kung Fu Killer (formely 'Last of the Best') (2014)

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where is that man>?

I moved the the US from the UK and, I swear, five minutes after I left the Vengeance Video DVD's dropped down to about a quid a film, Hong Kong Legenda started putting out films I'd never seen and now they're getting premiers and visits from Hwang Jang bloody Lee!

sifu iron perm
I moved the the US from the UK and, I swear, five minutes after I left the Vengeance Video DVD's dropped down to about a quid a film, Hong Kong Legenda started putting out films I'd never seen and now they're getting premiers and visits from Hwang Jang bloody Lee!

but my man, you have all those crazy channels..like el rey, shit, what have we got? London is a main hub so expect shit to happen now and then..

but my man, you have all those crazy channels..like el rey, shit, what have we got? London is a main hub so expect shit to happen now and then..

I don't even have El Rey. Maybe I just have the worst of both worlds.

sifu iron perm
I don't even have El Rey. Maybe I just have the worst of both worlds.

:cry:well im sure you have fantastic weather..especially in summer.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Dude, you can always go back and visit? You still got fam in UK? What part if I may ask?

Dude, you can always go back and visit? You still got fam in UK? What part if I may ask?

My entire family lives in Wales and I'm actually going back this Christmas. The only problem is that it costs such a ridiculous amount of money to go back that I don't get to do much shopping when there.

OpiumKungFuCracker
My entire family lives in Wales and I'm actually going back this Christmas. The only problem is that it costs such a ridiculous amount of money to go back that I don't get to do much shopping when there.

I hear yah man. Yeah it sucks cause you would spend all this money just to go over there. You have to save up half your life savings just to freaking fly to another country for godsake.

Man, it looks like Yen is implementing pretty much everything under the sun with this film. Classical shapes, 80s punch/kick/block< exchanging, joint locks/grappling/knees, weapons, fast-paced movements, vehicle stunts, guns etc. I'm going to say this again: pppllleeeaaassseee be a good film!

OpiumKungFuCracker

So this will be released on Oct 31st in Hong Kong before anywhere else? Would that be a problem with the protest going on or is it already over? Sorry I'm a little slow when it comes to political issues and whatnot.

Archived