Bruce Lee:The Legacy Collection from Shout!

saltysam

The newly slimmed down version "Premiere collection" arrived in UK via 3rd party amazon. Not impressed.

Case spine smashed and somehow bits of plastic underneath discs. Slipcase knackered.

There are two spindles with 2 discs on each (yes, on top of each other)

And yes, FOF has Cantonese....

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bestbuy.com has the set for $14.99 (not sure if that's a mistake, but that's super cheap!)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-bruce-lee-premiere-collection-blu-ray-disc/25674756.p?id=3285186&skuId=25674756

The newly slimmed down version "Premiere collection" arrived in UK via 3rd party amazon. Not impressed.

Case spine smashed and somehow bits of plastic underneath discs. Slipcase knackered.

But it sounds like it was damaged during shipping....

Shame yours arrived damaged. I got mine from Importcds, only packed in shrink wrap kind of material but mine was OK. I think the packaging design works well. I also have the Legacy Collection (book style) packaging and the discs are a nightmare to get out!

OpiumKungFuCracker
Bestbuy.com has the set for $14.99 (not sure if that's a mistake, but that's super cheap!)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-bruce-lee-premiere-collection-blu-ray-disc/25674756.p?id=3285186&skuId=25674756

But it sounds like it was damaged during shipping....

Damn that is cheap, I might have to double dip on that knowing I have every format available to mankind. Why do I continue to buy things I already have, can someone explain this to me please?

Why do I continue to buy things I already have, can someone explain this to me please?

When you find out please let me know as I do the same thing! :bigsmile:

BlurayStation3

Mine shipped today from bestbuy. It says "Que Amor Bonito" or whatever but pictured is the Bruce Lee Premiere Collection. I hope they don't send me the other thing.

I was going to get the Legacy Collection at some point but this was too good of a deal to pass up.

BlurayStation3

Arrived today. $14.99 from bestbuy.com

14v69f4.jpg

iwm34p.jpg

rcnfv5.jpg

256rzpv.jpg

wikgwg.jpg

The only thing I don't like is how each side has 2 discs stacked on top of each other. I might look into buying a 4-disc blu ray case with swing tray and putting everything in that.

OpiumKungFuCracker

Alright, who bought the whole stock on best buy so they can resell it on ebay??? Dammit, I was going to do that, I had 3 in my cart from yesterday and I totally forgot to check out. Now I can't make any profit, dammit!!!! Sold out on best buy you guys!

Tacitus Jones
Alright, who bought the whole stock on best buy so they can resell it on ebay??? Dammit, I was going to do that, I had 3 in my cart from yesterday and I totally forgot to check out. Now I can't make any profit, dammit!!!! Sold out on best buy you guys!

It's back in stock, and still at $14.99. For how long is anyone's guess

BlurayStation3

There's also a seller on ebay that has it for $7-something plus shipping:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bruce-Lee-Premiere-Collection-Blu-ray-Disc-2014-4-Disc-Set-/400817025103?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item5d528e704f

For those of you who don't like the case that it comes in and want to switch it out for a swing-tray case:

I got the Viva Elite 4-disc blu-ray case with swing trays today. It's spine is 15mm so it's slightly thicker than the case it originally came in (I think 12.5mm). The good news is that the cover fits pretty well. There's like 1mm of empty space on either side since the cover is shorter but it's hardly noticeable. The new case can go into the cardboard slip cover but it's a tight fit. I'm just going to leave the slip cover out since that's an extra step to get my Bruce Lee fix anyways. I wish Shout! Factory hadn't cheaped out on the case in the first place.

eb309g.jpg

21nnr7o.jpg

admb91.jpg

5y866f.jpg

2khmjq.jpg

2h40306.jpg

Archived